15 // V IS A 'SHE'

My gosh Gugel problema mo??!!

Toothpaste in tagalog Kolget??

sure ka??!

__________________

__________________

Khean POV

"N-no... No you're not V."

She said shaking her head repeatedly habang ako ay nakatingin lang dito ng mataman na bahagya pang nakangiti at ilang sandali lang ay humakbang ako palapit sa kanya and hold her arms softly.

"Do you feel it?? Im V." I said while watching her wided her eyes while looking at my hands on her arms na naghahatid sa amin pareho ng kakaibang koryente. "Is the touch familiar my Frances?" I said na pinagapang pa ang kamay ko pataas sa balikat niya. "How about the electricity? Isn't you already used to it??"

Hindi ito makagalaw na napaangat ang tingin sa akin kasabay ng pamumuo ng luha sa mga mata niya and when I started to cupped her cheeks ay doon nagsimulang magtuluan ang mga luha nito before she pushed me with so much force.

"NO LIAARR!!! Umalis ka dito I'll wait for V, he'll come for me! You are not him!!" She said hysterically before she turned her back and look around at ng wala itong makitang ibang tao sa lugar na iyon kundi kaming dalawa lang ay napasabunot ito sa sarili, "h-he'll c-come." tila nanghihina nitong wika bago ako tinignan ng nakikiusap. "P-please leave I'll wait for him. T-tell me he w-will come, p-please."

Tumango ako dito, "yes. Infact she already came." Wika ko diniin pa ang word na she.

As I said that I saw her shook her head habang ang mga luha nito ay nag uunahan na sa sunod sunod na pagtulo, her shoulder started to shake while she cried so hard and the sound of her cry makes me remember the sound of Gail cried this morning..... and I want more.

This cry im hearing right now is not enough yet, im not satisfied yet!

"It's me V." I said again. "The one you who makes your heart beat fast, the one who makes you excited in every single text, who made you do things you didn't even imagine to do, who kissed you, touched you, the one you offered everything you have including your virginity. And the one you repeatedly said you... love."

"N-no... I-I didn't l-love you! I d-didnt know t-that...."

She stopped and cried even hard while panting but again the sound of her sob didn't make me feel satisfied.

"Y-you r-raped me!!" She then said. "How dare you!!!" She pushed me again. "You just rape me!!!"

I laughed at what she said. "Raped? Did I?" I asked before laughed again in an insulting way. "How come a raped victim asked for more?? Wants it over and over again?? How did a raped victim willing to do everything just to meet her rapist?? How come did a raped victim willing to be tied whole night, blindfolded herself just to be raped agai---"