chapter 23

Kieran POV

"Chantel was my first" at first she looked confused then realization hit her that I was answering her question.

"My life was a mess, I was a mess and I was just shit. Its when I just moved to the Thompson mansion. Layla and Hayden tried talking to me but I just ignored them. I met Nathaniel at school and he introduced me to Chantel. He said that sex was a stress reliever. Back then I was still a virgin and Chantel was the first person I ever had sex with. Nate was right sex could relive your stress. Every time I had a nightmare I would always call Chantel to distract me."

"I never really had feelings for her because to me she was just a distraction to run away from my nightmares. She would always say no strings attached and thats what I said to her too. Nate helped me relive some of the burden I carried. Look I'm really sorry that Chantel treated you so badly"

"Kieran what happened. Why won't you tell me what happened.?"she asked with worry in her voice. I don't think its time to tell her cause she will look at me differently, she will think I'm a monster.

"I can't" my voice came out strained. Even though I might sound selfish but I don't want Nia to leave me and I'm glad she chose me instead of Hayden. If she chose Hayden I don't think I would be able to watch them be together but here is Hayden doing it and supporting our relationship. I know that Hayden is a better man than me and would do anything to see his family happy.

"Why?" She asked. Her eyebrows were furrowed and concern was heard in her voice. "I'll tell you when its time" she didn't object and she just leaned back and relaxed. I know she understands it when I say I will tell her when I'm ready because I also waited for her. She knows that people go at their own pace and I will tell her when I'm ready. Right now I just want to enjoy our life as a couple a little while longer.

We stayed in the pool making small talk here and there. None of us wanted to speak and we just sat in comfortable silence, each of us in our worlds. We decided that it was time for bed and we went to sleep, I cuddled with Nia who was wearing my shirt with nothing under beside her underwear. I knew that she was excited because her nipples were hard. I encouraged her to wear a bra but she said it uncomfortable. Even the slightest thing Nia does turns me on so much. We have been only dating for a week and I don't know how many cold showers I've taken.

If it was up to me I would of ripped of the shirt already and giving her only pleasure but she is not ready and I understand. I will wait for as long as she wants me to. I don't have a problem. Its true what they say.

Save the best for last

•••••••••••••••••••••

We all got ready to go to the beach. Everyone gathered their things like sunglasses,hats,sunscreen,etc. Nia wore a beautiful see through cover over her bikini which was really really exposing a lot of skin and I'm 100% sure that Layla chose it. Not that I have a problem with the bikini its just that there are a lot of men at the beach and my girlfriend has a body of an angel.

I haven't spoken to London ever since I tried to punch him.

We got to the beach and everyone put their things in their own privet Cabana's. There were two people in each cabana so the couples sat together while Leni and Hayden sat together.

"Can you please apply sunscreen on my back" Nia asked after settling in. She laid on her back and I raised the cover she was wearing to her neck. I saw scars on her back that were a bit invisible but still very visible. "I got some of them bleached because they were too visible. If you are standing close to me you will see them but when there is distance between us you won't even see a little thing" she said refering to the scars.