chapter 22

Xenia POV

I woke up with an arm over my stomach and noticed that it belonged to Kieran. I turned on my side to look at his handsome face. How does someone remain so handsome early in the morning. I gave his lips a peck but then he was too tempting so I kissed him again, but this time it was longer and his eyes shot open

"Mhm Nia what are you doing" Kieran said in between kisses. "I'm just kissing my boyfriend. Is that a crime?" I said and went back to kissing him. "No it is not a crime" He said in between kisses.

I continued to devour his lips and his hands landed on my waist. My hands went to his hair and tucked on it lightly and oh my gosh it was so soft. I started to moan and grind myself on him. I don't know where I got this braveness from cause the old Nia would definitely not do this.

I positioned myself on top of him and sat on his torso then I started grinding on him. His hands went down to my ass and grabbed it making me moan more. We were both excited and I could feel his erection pointing my lower abdomen.

He turned us over so that he was on top of me. My legs went to straddle his waist and he started grinding himself on me. His lips went to my jaw then down my neck and by the time he got to my sweet spot I was a moaning mess. He took one of my breast in his hands and started massaging them.

We broke apart so he can remove my T-shirt. His kisses went down to my cleavage. His hand went to my waist again and the place he was touching brought me back to old memories. When he went to unclasp my bra I started struggling.

Memories of him touching me brought to a point where I was kicking Kieran of me. "No please don't. No. No!" Kieran held my hands because I was busy scratching and kicking him. "Nia! Nia! Its me Kieran!"

I didn't stop struggling and Kieran forced me into a hug. When I was indulged by his hug I immediately calmed down and I started crying.
He held me close to him and we rocked back and forth. After a while I calmed down and withdrew from the hug.

Concern was seen in Kieran's eyes. "Nia what happened?" So much has happened in my life that it even haunts me when I'm with my boyfriend. "Nia talk to me" I refused to make eye contact with hin and he raised my head with his finger. His eyes were filled with concern that I just can't bare to watch.

"You see uh after my brother died and my mom went to prison, I went to live with my uncle before living with Xander. I lived with him for 2 years, I think. The first few months were great and we would have fun and sometimes he even made me forget about my mother, but after a while he started changing. I wasn't allowed to go to school anymore and I would stay home all day and work. I would do the laundry,cleaning and most of the house chores but I was not allowed to cook because he believed that I would poison his food."

"Whenever I did something wrong I would always get a punishment. Whenever I missed a spot while cleaning he would spill hot water on my hands,or make me stand on burning coal, or even pull my hair and beat me. He did a lot of things to me that I can't even name most of them. Whenever Xander would come to check on me he would cover the burned marks or other marks with makeup. And believe me when I say he was good at it because he is a makeup artist. He said if I told Xander anything he would kill him."

"Out of all those punishments one stood out. A few weeks after I turned 14 he said he wanted to give me something special. I thought he was back to his old self and we could go back to old times. He told me to wear a nice dress and be perfect for him. I thought we were going out but no, I thought wrong."

"When he came home from work he was happy to see me clean. We were watching a movie at home and he started touching me." I stopped to take a shaky breath. My eyes were filled with so much unshed tears. One tear ran down my face and Kieran wiped it away with his thumb.