chapter 34

Remember to read chapter 34

Kieran POV

Ugghh my head hurts so badly. I woke up and clutched my head. Damn I regret drinking. I gritted my teeth then looked around to see that I was not in my room. Nia was at the entrance of the door and she looked hurt.

Her eyes stared getting clossy, indicating that she was about to cry but the tears never fell. She left the room and I called after her. I tried to go after her but I realized I was naked and this headache was just making things worse.

"I had a wonderful night. I see you still got it" someone said and I snapped my head to look at the person. "Chantel" I said as I started to panic. Did something happen between us. Is that why Nia is hurt, is it because she thinks I cheated on her.

I would never.

"You are lying. Nothing happened between us" I said while gritting my teeth.

"Well tell that to these" she removed the sheets and there we love bites all over her chest. I immediately looked away from her. I know we used to sleep together but just seeing her breast does not sit well with me.

"I would never cheat on Nia" I got off the bed and started wearing my clothes. I didn't care that Chantel could see me naked.

"You were drunk and horny so you came to me to help you. How about we continue from where we left off" she suggested while I was looking for my shoes.

"I still don't believe you" I grumbled after I had found my shoes.

"Kieran look around you. We were naked in the same bed, I have love bites all over me" she explained, but I still don't believe her. Its unlike me to sleep with someone when I'm drunk.

"Fine then" she sighed. She grabbed the sheets to cover her body then lifted something from the floor. "These is the condom we used and these are your sperms" she gestuered to the condom and the white, slightly transparent liquid inside it. She sighed then took her phone from the nightstand, after putting the condom away.

"I think this will be enough for you to believe me." She came to me and showed me a video. It was a video of her on top of me, grinding her ass on my crouch and my hand was on her ass.

No. did I really do it?

How come I don't remember anything. "You looked sad last night and you were drunk" she started looking for her clothes, after putting away her phone, leaving me in shock

"You are lying to me, I know I would never sleep with you! You took advantage of my drunk state" I shouted but that earned me a painful migraine.

"Just to put it out there, you came on to me. I never forced you into having sex with me! You did that all on your own and you loved it!" She shouted.

"Fuck!" I shouted and punched the wall.  I grabbed my phone and stormed out the house. I saw Mr Braxton, our headmaster and he have me a disapproving look. It was raining hard outside but I didn't care.

I called Hayden to come and fetch me and he was here within minutes. "What did you do?" He shouted as I got into his car. Wait how does he know. I ignored him and tried to call Nia but it went straight to voicemail.

"This is Nia's voicemail. I am not able to answer your call at the moment so please leave a message. I smiled when I heard her voice. "This Kieran, her boyfriend I'm just telling you to stay the fuck away from my girlfriend" The voicemail finished. I laughed at the memory when Nia was trying to record her voicemail but I kept butting in.

"She won't answer your call. She came out of that house crying!" Hayden continued to shout. "Did you sleep with Chantel?" He shouted. "You are so fucked up Kieran. You are already having problems with Olivia and then you go and cheat on Nia! What the fuck is wrong with you"