chapter 6

Xenia POV

When I got home I dropped my back on the couch and went to the freezer to take a pack of ice then take my seat and turned on the television. I start eating my ice, it usually helps me calm down. "Is there something you're not telling me?" Xander asks after entering the house. "Why do you say that?" I ask him" because you are eating ice again and you only eat ice when you are stressed." He knows me so well."I have to meet this other boy for this assignment we were given." I say while looking at the television."So what's wrong with that?" He asks after taking a sit next to me.  "We had a misunderstanding and I accidentally hit his balls and I think he hates me."

"Oh please don't be so dramatic and why did you hit is balls and what did you hit him with."  He looks very amused by this and I shake my while  smiling classic Xander. "He disrespected me and he called me a bitch so I threw a book at him then it hit his balls." He starts laughing hard and I join him "classic Nia so what time are you going so I can drope you off?" He says and takes the remote from me." Heyy" I shout" I'm watching so don't change the channel and I'm going at 4 o'clock."

We made pop corn and started watching fast and the furious 8."Hey Xan what's the time" he looks at his watch before looking back at the television. "4:30 why" he asks. "Oh shit I'm late" I throw the Bawl of popcorn in the air and run to my room to change, I put on some blue jeans and a white shirt then take jean jacket and pull on my converse. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and take a small handbag and run downstairs. "Xan come on take the car keys I'm late." I say while walking to the door. "Young lady come back right now and clean up the mess you made. I roll my eyes at him trying to act like a parent. "Xan that's low even for you, do you want me to pass or fail?" I say with a smile. "I just thought by using that voice you would listen to me for once" he takes his keys and we go to the car and start driving. "So where are we going?" he asks and I search my handbag for the address and I just remembered that I forgot to put it inside my handbag. "Xan turn the car around I forgot to put the address inside" he gives me an annoyed look and turns the car around when we arived I get out and run to the door when I tried to open the door it was locked. Fuck

I ran back to the car and get the keys then unlock the door after that I ran to my room and looked for the address " found it" I ran down stairs and locked the door on my way out. I got in the car and Xander was looking at me like some crazy women "drive" I shout at him. He immediately drives of. When we were driving by the street I saw the many beautiful mansions that were there and when we stopped at the gate of this big mansion I couldn't move I just kept looking at it. "Wow" that was all I managed to say "wow indeed" Xander said while looking at the house.

"So how do we enter" Xander asks

"So how do we enter" Xander asks. " I'm guessing we press that button over there." I get out of the car and go to the thing with many buttons I don't know what its called so don't judge. I press the red button and a guy answers "hello" he says in a bored voice. " uhmm I don't know if I'm in the right house but I'm looking for a boy with dark hair who learns at central high, 6,2 tall and beautiful eyes and oh shit" I hear laughing from the other side. What I don't know his name and that came out of my mind by mistake and I face palm myself. "I am the guy with the beautiful eyes how can I help you" he says and I'm guessing he is trying to hold his laughter. "Uhh my name is Xenia and I'm here to do an assignment with this other boy" I'm glad he is not here course I'm blushing like crazy. I here no response and the gates open. "Get in Nia I want to drive you in" Xander says and I'm sure he just wants to see the house up close. I get in the car and we enter there House. Wow this is beautiful and the fountain in the middle makes it better.