Chapter 10

Xenia POV

We were all dressed up and since I didn't like dresses a was wearing a black short with a black top and some black angle black boot heels. Abby and Layla wore dresses and Isabella wore a skirt with a black top.

I noticed that Layla has a tattoo by her collar bone which is actually very nice

I noticed that Layla has a tattoo by her collar bone which is actually very nice. It had words on it but I couldn't read
them because the were written in cursive. We got inside a 8 seated SUV and I sat at the back. Layla was driving and Isa and Abby were seated next to me. We picked up the boys from London and Leni's house. Kieran called shot gun and the rest of the boys were seated at the second row. They were all wearing button up shits and jeans except for Kieran, he wore a black plain shirt and black jeans which was totally hot by the way.

Music was playing, Isa and Abby were making out and Leni said "get a room" then we all laughed. Kieran was busy with his phone while the boys were telling jokes. I was busy looking out the window. I've been meaning to ask them a question but I'm scared it will bring down the mood but I want to know. "Guys" everyone turned to look at me except for Layla since she was driving. "Where is he" everybody tensed and they looked away from me. "Guys don't ignore me, where is he?" Everybody turned to look at Kieran and he sighed "you guys are all fucked up you know" he put his phone away then turned to look at me "he is in the ICU" he says with no emotion and my eyes widen. "Why is he in the ICU he was not that bad" everyone turned to look at Kieran again "really guys wow so much for sticking together"

"He woke up a few days after that night and I went to vist him then asked him why did he do it then he said you wanted it and your screams were moans so I lost it and beat him up again but this time I did worse." He says without a hint of emotion. Everyone was quiet and the mood was tense. Why did I have to ask them now urg. "OK so we are here" Layla chirps happily I look out the window and I see a club. Wait what a club.

"Guys are we going to the club?" I ask still shocked. I didn't know we were coming here because Layla said it was a surprise. "Duh" Layla says while rolling her eyes. "Guys Layla is under age"

"Yeah so what I have a fake a ID. Don't stress I've done this a million times." Should I be worried that a sixteen year old has done this many times. She takes her hand bag and leaves the car and everyone follows. I have never been to a club I mean what do I do when we get there and I didn't know we would need our ID's so I didn't bring mine. "Guys I didn't know we were coming here so I didn't bring my ID." I say after getting out the car and rushing to them which is really hard with these shoes. "Don't worry I got you sorted" Layla says. She gave me and everyone a fake ID. So my name is Chichi Anderson nice name. We got to the door and I saw a long line of people waiting to get in. Layla went straight to the front and gave the doorman her ID and got in. Everyone did the same and it was just me and Kieran left. I was so nervous my hands were shaking. "Relax, you are giving away to much" Kieran Whispers to me. He was behind me and when he said that I felt chills run down my spine. I gave the doorman my my ID and he looked at me with suspicion. "Chichi I have never seen you here before" my eyes widen and I start panicking then I remember Kieran's words and I try to relax. "I just moved here" I say in a cool tone. He smirks the lowers his head so my ears then whispers "I'm free to show you around" I want to run away and go home but Kieran stops me by placing his hand on my waist. "Sorry dude she's with me" the doorman's smirk drops then he stands up straight. "Uh Mr Thompson I didn't know uh um I." He started stuttering and sweating. "One more slip from you, you will kiss your job goodbye" Kieran says in a cold tone then we enter. We welcomed with blasting music and colored lights everywhere. People were dancing and grinding themselves on other people and others were making out in the corners and in the dance floor.