11: You Are Ironside's Mrs?

King Harald Fine Hair has always liked the prettiest things and being in Kattegat he found a woman that he wanted. She would be his because who would turn down a King? But just as he was about to go and talk with the woman but she was gone, Harald lost her but he knew that he would find her again. Tonight, because it's a feast and all of the people who live in Kattegat will be there.

Harald was looking around the Great Hall as it started to fill with more and more people some where his others where King Ragnar's. But he waited watching the doors till she walked in, she was alone. The woman walked around for a little while, it looked as if she was looking across the crowded room for someone but Harald wanted her so he walked right up to her.

"What is your name?" King Harald Fine Hair asked the woman that he wanted to be with, she looked up at him before saying,

"Torvi, King Harald Fine Hair." She looked around still looking for someone, just not telling the King who it was.
"Who are you looking?" Harald asked Torvi who just kept looking around the Great Hall.

"I'm sorry I must be on my way now." She told him before leaving over to one of the tables but the king followed her.

Bjorn Ironside walked in but he did not walk to his father's table but to the front of the table that Harald was sitting on, next to Torvi. Harald's brother Halfdan just looked on, at his brother's face when Bjorn leaned in to kiss the woman that his brother has his eyes on since they arrived in Kattegat. Harald got out of his chair and joined Ironside and the woman he wanted to have.

"You are Ironside's Mrs?" harald asked Torvi and she only nodded and let Bjorn pull her closer.