31: Can We Just Stay In Bed All Day?

Pregnancy is a big deal, to the likes of a future king. Bjorn was currently lying in his bed with his wife tucked under his arm, his chin resting on her head. There was no other way to put it, they are cuddling. Bjorn Ironside the furture King of Kattegat is trying to find a way to be able to stay in his bed all day. To find a way to be able to keep cuddling with his very pregant very beautiful wife. Every single time he looks at her he cannot believe that he was able to get her and keep her, and now she is growing their first child together within her very womb. Which is getting bigger and bigger with each passing moment. All Bjorn knows for sure is tha he wants to know his baby, whether it be a son or daughter he wants to know his child. He knows that his family will not be overly happy if his first child is a daughter but Bjorn couldn't care less as long as the baby is healthy and just like their mother. Since Bjorn knows that if they get all of his wife's traits then all of their children will be blessed. Very much so...

The longer in which Bjorn stayed in bed with his wife, the more and more Torvi his wife started to stir. The more and more that Bjorn wanted to find a way to lock them both in here for as long as need be for him to feel okay with letting his small family unit into the real world.

"Bjorn you are going to have to let me go soon, I have a lunch meeting with your mother." Torvi said into the Prince's chest not really making much of an effort to get up out of bed and get away from him. But when you are getting cuddled by someone bigger than a bear it is not the easiest to get away from.

"No, can we just stay in bed all day?" Bjorn said while moving his hands down south on his wife's body stopping once he had hit the small bump which is were his child is. All of the time, 24/7 being with Bjorn's favorite person, he is slightly jealous of his child for that one fact.

"No Bjorn we can not stay in bed all day. I have to go and see your mother and you have a meeting with Floki and your father, so I'll give you five more mintues." Torvi said moving closer towards her husband and his huge figure. He let out a content sigh knowing that he has won, he will be staying in bed with his wife all day and all night. He'll get up when he has to feed their baby since he is making sure that they have this baby in their arms in six more moon cycles.

About twenty mintues later Torvi was asleep once more and Bjorn was lying with his hands running through her hair having the time of his life. He was living his best life with his wife and baby.