27: Seeing You Like That...Wow

He has not seen Princess Torvi Of The Danes since he was a child, when he was a child he did always wonder what his future would look like and if she was apart of it. She was in his mind and she is in reality. Bjorn's wedding...To Torvi is to make an alliance between Denmark and Norway...It's just that between the two of them they have been married five times including each other.  Bjorn married, Princess Snaefrid Of The Sami's and Porrun whereas Torvi married, Jarl Borg of Sweden and Prince Erlendur Horkisson of Denmark and Norway. Now for the fifth marriage well that is between Bjorn himself and Princess Torvi.

He was told while they were away raiding in England and she was told a few days before they were expecting the troops to arrive back in Kattegat. They never knew that they would be married, never crossed their minds in the sense of being married for politics to each other. Torvi always thought one day she might fall in love but after being put in marriage after marriage by her father she gave up on the hope of true love or at least love in her life.

She stood on the docks waiting with all the other families, praying to the Gods and Goddess that they would bring home her family safely. And without to many injuries, seeing as Torvi has got her father, mother, step-father and then brothers are all on the boats which should be bring her family back to her and her sisters who she has been looking over while they are away.

Torvi woke the next day to the sound of many horns, meaning that the warriors are back from the raids in England. She stood on the dock with all of Bjorn's children surrounding her, alongside her children too. So basically it was just her and seven children. One by one more and more ships made there way to the docks in where they were letting the warriors reunite with family members.

"Where's my father?" Erik asked his mother while she stood with his siblings, he was the only one out of the seven who is related to all of them.

"He should be on one of the ships." Torvi told her eldest son, the eldest child of Prince Bjorn Ironside.

The next ship which appeared at the docks was indeed the ship which was carrying the one and only, Bjorn Ironside...Her future husband...

"Dada!" Was all Torvi could hear from the likes of Charalotta and Siggy who were running for their fathers feet. The boys were trailing behind their sisters waiting for their turn.

Once all the children had said their piece to their father, he was left to speak with Torvi, his only words were,

"Seeing you...Like this is...Wow, you truely are a amazing mother." And that was the start of their journey together...