43: Outsider Looking In

I was an outsider looking in on my own marriage because my husband was standing in the middle of the Great Hall showing everyone that he wants her over me, his wife the mother of his children. He has always been like that showing his love for me behind closed doors but his never shown another woman interest or at least never in front of me. My marriage could be over if Snaefrid has any say in the mater.

"You want her in your bed?" I asked Bjorn as he walked through the door of our house.

"I want who in my bed?" He asked while walking down the hall and to our room so he could change though I was not going to move not when I needed to know. Once he was dressed Bjorn walked back down the hall to me and sat down next to me on the lounge. He reached for my hand but I pulled away not wanting to be near him if it is true.

"Snaefrid, I saw,the way you looked at her and the way you acted." I said and he pulled back from me and got off the lounge walking over to the table and knocking everything off it.

"You would believe that I would sleep with another while being married." I heard Asa and Hali's cry's and I knew that we would either let them cry and talk about us or put them back to sleep then sleep ourselves.

"I'm not sure, would you you've done it before or are we forgetting about Astrid?" I asked him and he punched the wall then Asa screams became louder so I left him in that room punching the wall to came down our children.

Hali and Asa where sleeping again and then I walked back out to Bjorn who was now sitting at the dinning room table, looking at the apples that where sitting there in the bowl.

"You and I both know that it was a mistake but I came back to you did I not?" Bjorn asked and I knew that I let him back in but I swore to myself that I would not let him hurt me again.

"I do know that but you've done it before what's stopping you from doing it again?" I asked him as he walked back over to me and knelt down in front of me.

"I love you and only you, not Snaefrid of Astrid not anyone only you, Torvi only you." He told me and I could see it in his eyes that he did not want to fight with me anymore.

"I trust you but if it does happen tell me then I will not be shamed for trusting you." I told him not feeling like suck an outsider looking in anymore.