Chapter 9

I'm opening a short side story for Kyla and the Mori twins soon! ;)

You can also tweet your reactions for this chapter using this hashtag: #LieAboutLoveCh9

Fanart cover by Jennilyn Sabillo. Next update tomorrow! <3

-

Habang nasa biyahe, nalaman namin from Kyla that Mark was actually a big *sshole. He looked like a harmless guy pero all the while, he was actually meeting 3 other women aside from Kyla. His main objective was to actually get in bed with the girls he meets online and dump them afterwards. Kyla knew about it when a random girl added her to a group chat with all of Mark's victims. Their goal was to warn his current girlfriends and future girls who will meet him. She only knew about it last night and she's been texting him nonstop to explain himself but he never responded to her anymore making her more furious about the situation.

"Ahh! Why did I even fall for a guy like that! To think na he's even the first guy I've dated! Ayoko na nga makipag-meet sa mga guys through an app, de-delete ko na 'to!" She's been ranting to us the whole time and we can't help but feel really sorry for her.

"Sure ka gusto mo pa rin ba tumuloy sa Tagaytay?"

"Oo naman! Mas okay nga para makapag-unwind ako plus may inuman for sure! Magpakalasing na lang ako at mage-enjoy to forget about that sh*tty human being! Ahh! Gigil talaga ako, gusto kong manakit!" Sabay suntok niya ulit sa kawawang neck pillow.

It was 10 a.m. when we arrived at the vacation house. It was a secluded 2-story villa with a big pool on top of a hill giving us a great view of the Taal Volcano.

"Okay, everyone's here na!" There were a total of 11 people; I could see the same guys I saw at the clubhouse where I first met Brian. Dalawa sa kanila ay may kasamang partners, while the other two who look like Japanese twins didn't bring along anyone with them. "I'll guide you guys to your room."

I was flabbergasted to find out that Melody arranged the rooms per partner leaving me to share a room with Brian. I think Brian sensed my uneasiness and he suggested I share the room with Kyla instead. "Hey Sai, okay lang naman if you want to share the room with Kyla."

"Hep, hep, hep!" Nameywang si Kyla at hinarap niya ang kanang palad niya sa aming dalawa ni Brian. "Walang lipatan ng room. Opportunity niyo na itong dalawa to get to know each other better!"

"Kyla . . . " I tried to communicate with her through my eyes to tell her na I really feel embarrassed sharing a room with Brian, pero even though she understood what I was trying to communicate to her she still ignored it.

"Nope, I'll be having my room on my own. I need my alone time, magda-drama ako mag-isa sa pagtulog kaya bawal ang istorbo."

"Kyla naman, hayaan mo ng lumipat si Sai sa kwarto mo."

"Look Sai and kuya Bri, I really want the both of you to get closer and mas maging intimate sa isa't isa."

"Kyla!" Naramdaman kong uminit ang mga pisngi ko sa huling sinabi niya. Tinawanan niya lang ako.

"Joke lang, ito naman. Pero seriously, I trust both of you. Sai, kilala kita. You're old enough to decide for yourself and not do the things you don't feel is right. Ikaw naman kuya Bri, you've been the biggest gentleman I've known in my life. I 100% believe the two of you sharing rooms will do more good for the both of you than bad." Bigla siyang tumalikod na sa amin at nagsimula na maglakad palayo bago pa man ulit ako makapagprotesta sa kanya. "Sige na, mauna na ako sa kwarto ko. See you later mga bebe ko!"

"I can sleep on the sofa bed." Brian suggested as soon as we got inside our room. He took my bags and placed them in the cabinets. "Pasensya ka na kay Kyla."