Chapter 5•

Author's POV:-

They ordered their food and was waiting for it.

Siya and Lakshya was talking and rest of the others were sitting,scrolling their phone.

Khushi's phone rang.

"Umm...Excuse me" Siya nodded and Khushi left.

Aadarsh's phone rang too.They all looked at him.He excused himself and left to talk.

"I am good,Mummy. What about you?" Khushi asked her mom on the phone.

"I am good too.Where are you, Khushi? Your cousin was calling you but you didn't pick up and when I called you, you didn't pick my phone either. Do you know how much you scared me!" Khushi sighed.

"Mummy, I am sorry but why you stress out yourself you know it's not good for you" Khushi said in complaining tone.

"Not to stress out when you are the only one I have" This hit Khushi very hard.

She licked her lips.

"And I have you only,Mummy.Please take care of yourself. Actually I will bring you here,in Canada just give me sometime"

Her mom chuckled.

"Ok.But Atleast now tell me where were you" Her mother asked.

"Umm...I,we come for dinner,Mummy and when I was getting ready my phone was on silent So" Khushi did not elaborate much.

"Hmm...But next time pick our phone whenever we call you...Atleast message us" Her mother said in loud tone.

"Yeah"

"Ok.Enjoy your Dinner.Bye"

"Bye.Take care and please tell my dear cousin to call me tomorrow"

With that she cut the call.

She tucked her hair back which were falling on her face.

Suddenly she heard loud voice.

She can't help but to listen that person.

"She won't be able to lead.I want you to lead this project" She got to know that it was Aadarsh who were speaking so loudly.

He stopped to hear what the next person on phone was saying.

"She is your girlfriend. Do I need to tell you how to make her to drop this project" He again stopped.

Khushi was listening this and thinking how harsh he is being with that person.

"DAMN IT!"Khushi flinched at his tone.

Can't you control your girlfriend. Use any way you want whether it's emotional or physical I don't care just sort out this fucking thing.You know I have best option,you leave this project. I have many employees who are willing to lead this" He cut the call while cursing.

Khushi ran back to table before he could look back.

She exhaled to normalze her breath.

She quietly sit on chair.

"What took you so long,Khushi? Is everything fine" Mahira asked.

"You know,Mummy.I didn't picked her calls neither Vishal's calls so she just get scared" Khushi shrugged.

"Did she asked about where are you?" Siya asked.

"Of course she did and I told her I am here came for dinner with you and Mahira" Khushi said looking at Siya.

Then Khushi's eyes fell on Aadarsh who was walking to table murmuring something in his mouth.

"Must be cursing" Khushi thought.