Chapter 25

Author's POV:-

"Door is open" Aadarsh looked at Mr.Bedi. He gesture Aadarsh to go inside.

As they went inside Aadarsh called them but no response.

"Looks like they are not home" Aadarsh said as he looked around.

"They won't leave without locking the do-"

"What are you two doing here?" Mr.Bedi's sentence cut off by Khushi's father.

Hearing his voice, rage filled in Mr.Bedi's body. He turned and the next moment he hold his collar.

"This time I won't give you chance to run Bastard"

"Leave my collar" Her father said.

"Have some shame, she is your daughter" When he said this sentence, her father pushed him back glaring at him.

"I came to see her. Where is she?" He sighed and said.

"Stop this act and tell us where is she and her friend" Her father furrowed.

"What do you mean? Is she mi-" Aadarsh loud voice cut him off.

"Enough! Tell me, where is she? If something happened to her believe be you will se worst" Her father looked at her with narrow eyes.

"Why does this bother you so much?" Aadarsh close his eyes and took a deep breathe.

"You came in morning then why again?" Mr.Bedi asked.

"I came to take her with me" Mr.Bedi laughed hearing him.

"So you can do same as you did with Zain"

"I don't care what you think I'm going to find my daughter" Saying this he left before giving Aadarsh a glance.

They both looked at his retreating figure.

"Uncle do you really think he has something to do" Aadarsh asked but he did not reply to her.

"Let's go. We need to find them" When they were about to sit in car, Aadarsh' phone rang.

"Hello"

"What!"

"Okay we are coming" He immediately cut the call.

"Uncle, Zain-Zain is not in office. Security does not know where is he" Mr.Bedi suddenly panicked.

"Where-Where he went? I know that bastard is behind everything"

"Uncle, I think he is not. I mean why would he come back again if he was behind all this and the care he showed for Khushi,I think it's someone else"

"I-I don't know. I can't trust him"

A man entered in a room, taking off his overcoat he take place on sofa.

"Sir, he's here"

"Bring him in" He nodded and after a few minutes he dragged half conscious guy in room.

"Hmm, so finally got you, Zain. Do you know how much I run to find you and guess what I find you because of your sister"

"Bring them here too" Zain looked at him.

"You love them, don't you?" He smirked looking at Zain.

"Don't hurt them" That man laughed looking at her state.

"Ah! Here they are" Zain looked at them, Khushi and Mahira, both were looking so scared.

That man turned to light his cigarette.

"Leav-" Mahira stopped when she looked at Zain.

"Zain!" Her eyes widened looking at him.

"Who are you? What we have to done?" Mahira suddenly screamed.

"Shut up" The man who was holding Mahira raised his voice.

"Tell them" Their boss said. Hearing his voice Khushi's heartbeat increased. She knew whose voice this is.

"Your friend spoil everything. We kidnapped her and other girls but that guy freaking guy came and rescue not only her but other girls too"

"Do you even know how much loss we suffered because of her!" The man who had cigarette in his mouth turned as he yelled.

Khushi's eyes widened looking at the person's face.

"Have some shame! You are selling people to gain money" Mahira said angrily but that man laughed.

"You don't know about other businesses  girl"

"Who exactly ar-" Khushi cut off Mahira in mid sentence.

"How could you...." She sobbed.

"Dad"