Chapter 17•

Author's POV:-

As Aadarsh's office door he whole focus come to that person.

No one can come in his without appointment or his permission but his friends.

And there Lakshya was standing. He come forward closing the door.

"She won't tell anyone" Lakshya said with big grin.

"Good" Aadarsh nodded his head.

"But what changed her mind?" Aadarsh asked.

"I Don't know" Lakshya sat in chair which was infront of table.

Lakshya noticed Aadarsh's restlessness face.

"What's up with you?" Aadarsh's head turned to him. He pressed his lips before before.

"I-I" Aadarsh was not sure if he should share it or not but eventually decided to tell.

"I can't take off Khushi's bruised face from my mind. I mean she fell into my arms" He gazed down at his arms.

"What if we won't reach there. Then?" Lakshya look down don't even want to think about it either.

"We have become attach to her in such a short period" Lakshya said.

Lakshya looked back at Aadarsh and still he was looking disturbed.

"Is there anything else?"

"Um- Zain's behavior. You see how he panicked after seeing Khushi unconscious" Lakshya frowned. He was too busy in Siya to notice Zain's behavior.

"So he is hiding something"

"Maybe" Aadarsh stood up rubbing his stubble on his face.

"Leave it. Tell me when is next function" Aadarsh said. He didn't want Lakshya to stree out not a day before of his wedding.

"Tonight but Siya said she want to postpone it to tomorrow as Khushi is not well and she know how excited she was for her marriage"

"Isn't she okay?" Aadarsh frowned a little.

"She said she is but we know those bullet injury hurts alot and a person needs rest atleast for a week" Lakshya said.

Later, they talked about their business for hours until Siya called him.

Siya asked him to come as she wants to discuss something and he didn't waste any minute to leave.

•••

"What?"

"Yes, Lakshya. She wants those functions tonight" Siya said sitting on bed.

"She won't be able to join" She added.

"If she wants then no problem" Siya glared at him.

"I mean then we around do as she say. You know how guilty she would feel if our any wedding function postponed" Siya nodded.

He is right she would definitely feel bad.

"She was so excited but now"

"She would definitely join us in our marriage" Siya smiled hearing Lakshya.

•••

"You sure,Khushi" Mahira asked for fifth time.

"Yes,Mahira. I'm completely fine. Now go and enjoy" Khushi pushed her to go.

"Are you-"

"Uff Mahira. I'm fine and if anything happened I would call you" Mahira pressed her lips in thin line.