Chapter 11•

Author's POV:-

Their families came Canada and were living with their daughters.They were happy as they all were family.

Only one week was left to Siya's marriage and preparation were going with blast.

Today,in morning they all decided to meet Lakshya's family.

Now they were in restaurant waiting for Lakshya's family to come.

And they finally came.It was not only Lakshya's family but Aadarsh and Zain's too.

They all greeted and sit in their place.

"We're blessed to have her as our daughter-in-law" Lakshya's mother said with smile.

Siya's parents were happy for their daughter.

She was the only child and they want every happiness for her and were more than her after they saw that content in their daughter's eyes.

Everyone was busy talking to each other but Khushi was feeling uneasy.

The pain in her stomach was forcing to change position every now and then.

"Are you already,Khushi" Mahira after she saw him.

She only nodded with smile.

But the sudden pain was not helping her.She clutched her stomach.

"I'm going to use washroom" She told Mahira nodded and continue talking with Zain's mother.

"I really like your dress,Mahira" Zain's mother finally get partner who is as stylish as her.

Khushi was walking hurriedly to washroom when see feel someone's presence behind her and she could feel that person was really close to her.

She stopped in her track and turned just to bump into Aadarsh.

"Ouch!"

"Are you following me?" Before Aadarsh could say anything she answered her question herself.

"Yes,you are.Why were you so close to me?" She glared at him and wait for him to answer.

He only moved closer,she stepped back.

Aadarsh hold her shoulder and turned her. Now her back was facing him.

She could feel his breath near her ear.She sharply inhale oxygen.

His hands were still on her shoulder.

"What-"

"There's a blood stain on your dress" He whispered in her ear.

Her eyes widened.

"Shit! That was the reason she felt much pain in her stomach" She thought.

She didn't know what to do now. Lots of people were present in this restaurant.

She looked around her. Suddenly she started feeling that everyone is looking at her.

Now she regret wearing white dress.

"Are you going stand here?" She heard his voice. Her head turned back to see his face.

"I'm behind you, no worries. Go to washroom" She only nodded.

He left her shoulder as she start taking steps.

She closed her eyes and stopped in mid track when a painful cramp hit her.

She fisted her hand to control the pain.

That's how her periods day go.

These periods are going to ruin fun of every function.

BECAUSE HER MESTRUATION SPAN IS FIVE DAYS.

She couldn't control herself and sobbed.

Aadarsh heard her.

"Hey,what happened! Why are you crying?" He asked in concern.

Obviously he know about mood swings in period but it didn't know what to do.

"M-My menstruation span is five days" She cried. He raised his eyebrows.

"So?" He asked in hestination. His left lip turned upward making his left eye to close little.

"So!" She looked at him anger in her eyes.

"So I won't be able to enjoy her any marriage function. So I have to look back to see to make sure there's not any blood stain. So hormones would bring stupid pimple on my face" She burst out on him.

He gaped.

She realized she revealed every detail to him. She made her embrassed.

Without looking back she again start taking steps to washroom.

He quietly goes behind her.

She stop at the door of washroom and turned.

"Thank you" He nodded.

"You need anything" He asked, scratching his head with index finger.

"Can you please send Mahira or Siya with sanitary pad" It was getting more awkward for her.

"Sure" He didn't waste any minute and left to call her friend.

She stepped inside washroom.

"It was his mistake.I did I even shouted at him,Ughh" Her mood swings were hitting her hard.

"Why I'm not like Siya" Whenever Siya get her period,she never had mood any mood swings just little cravings and that's it but the most important part was she get period only got three days.

Her mind again went on moment when she yelled at him for no reason. Instead of thanking him she shout at him.

Moreover she tell him when she was suppose to get period and then her span.

She covered her face with hands feeling red faced.

She rubbed her face.

"What if I told him. It's not like he didn't know about it. We are living in 21st century. What's the big deal?" She smiled in mirror telling herself.

She kept smiling wanting to feel herself that it's okay.

"Ughh! Still It's embrassing" She winced.

In mirror she saw door opening.

She turned thinking it will be her friend but no. It was no, Aadarsh.

He was holding jacket which was she wearing before and in another hand it was her purse. She looked at him with wide eyes.

He in ladies washroom with all these stuff.

"Your friends were not there and I couldn't ask your mother. So I bring you purse" I hand over her purse.

"And this jacket so you can hide that stain" He give her jacket.

He turned to leave but stop in his track.

"I'm outside if you need anything" He said and left.

Aww! Our Aadarsh is so cute.

Bye.