NEW BOOK

Roop give her hand to Zafar but before he could hold it. Abdul stabbed Zafar in his stomach giving him death. Roop just kept seeing her love dying in front of her. She could not manage to get off the train as Dev hold her back.

Heartbroken Roop and Dev flee to Amritsar. Ten years later, Roop gave interview in which she asked in end about their love.

Remebering her died lover, Zafar she questioned, what was between him and Roop,

Was it Ishq or Kalank.

It was Ishq for Roop or maybe for Zafar but Kalank for rest of the world.

Her father-in-law couldn't bear their reputation tainted as everyone started pointing them he vanished that Zafar part from interview or you can say whole interview.

Roop fought against him but lose. After that she carried on living her life with Dev.

On other side, Sikh,Hindu and Muslim made campaign to save those who live in that tragedy.

Near station, few people were checking those who were lying in blood to see if someone is breathing.

Then they find him, Zafar.

Slow breathes, very less chances to survive but still he made it.

Then he meet Yafita, his savior.

Hiii Guys!!

New book named ISHQ SE HAARA.

I'll start updating that book once I'm done with this book but till then you can go and check cast and comment and vote.