Chapter 13•

Aadarsh's POV:-

Today's his haldi function and my sister forced me to wear yellow not only me but Zain too.

Why can't Indian marriage is simple like straight wedding nothing in between no ceremony,nothing.

Me,Zain and my sister,three of us were in car whereas our parents were in other cars.

"I'm so excited. Finally bhai's wedding and all these functions" She grinned cheekly.

We reached there, Zain and my sister went inside before me as I got call.

After attending call, I went inside.

Inside, the hall was yellow and red flowers and light music was playing in background.

Every business partners are invited in his every function.

There I see Zain looking at Mahira!

Is there something I'm missing. He won't hide anything from me after all he's my friend,right?

I went near him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"What you're eyes are watching?" He quickly looked at me and said nothing.

"See, if there's anything. You can tell me" He shrugged.

"Nothing. Maybe little attraction and that's it" I nodded my head.

We were indulged in talks when suddenly my eyes fell on her.

She was little bend, doing something.

What's the thing. Ugh!

Saree! Yeah, she is looking really beautiful in this yellow saree.

I mean, I have always seen her in dresses and in jeans but in Indian traditional.

I can't look like at her like this, if she saw me, she would definitely think wrong.

I tried,really I tried but after every minute my eyes looked at her.

I couldn't take my eyes off her.

I put my goggles little down, to get her proper view of her, her waist.

I was looking at her when she looked back at me.

Our gaze locked with each other.

I smirked, after seeing her getting stiff before glaring at me.

This girl is something.

I mean, I do said stupid things on first meeting and then I felt guilty when Zain and Lakshya told me how bad it was and how I hurt her.

I wanted to apologize, so I told Lakshya to call her. I wanted to see how was her mood and she was really angry so I didn't apologize that day.

Then shopping day, she made my buy clothes which I didn't like before and even in colour which I never wear before.

Then our little talk, that was good even though we argue over something but ended up well.

I saw her, she said something to Mahira before leaving.

But I couldn't help but follow her every movement, specifically her waist which was....No stop,Aadarsh what are you doing?

You can't be creep, you have sister would you like if someone look at her like you're looking at Khushi.

No,right? Then stop.

I went near counter and started having talk with guests.

After few minutes, Lakshya came down wearing simple clothes with Siya.

They both had wore same colors clothes, what are they,children?

I shook my head.

Love can make people do things which they never thought.

Lakshya never believed in love but after seeing Siya, he used to wince like child about he wants to be with her.

She never paid any intention to him but now they're together and I'm happy for my friend.

They started this traditional.One by one everyone was applying haldi on their face,arms and legs,a song started playing in background in loud voice making the view filmy.

Now it was our turn to apply haldi on their face.

I went to apply haldi on Siya's face first and Zain on Lakshya.

Siya give me smile when I apply haldi.

"You're happy after getting her" I said as I applied haldi on Lakshya's face.

"Of course" He grinned.

"I wasn't asking you, I was telling you, you're happy now"

"Will talk about this later" He replied.

We backed off after doing this and now Mahira and Khushi came.

"Don't look" I looked away as my eyes again fell on her waist.

"What?" Zain looked at me with furrow.

I shook my head.

They applied haldi on Lakshya first then on Siya.

No doubt,these two girls are slightly crazy.

They both literally empty the haldi bowl on her head. Siya wasn't less, She filled her hand with haldi and smashed on their cheeks.

Everyone brust into laughter.

"What you do!" Mahira said standing up.

"What you did!" Siya said in same tone as Mahira.

Janhvi, my sister was helping Khushi in cleaning haldi!

When their bond made?

As far as I know Janhvi rearly make bond with person in first meeting.

After cleaning their faces, a song played, which was extremely emotional.

I was not able to understand lyrics but I can feel the instrumental. Proving me right, Siya's father looked at her with teary eyes. In side, Mahira was also in embrace of her father, smiling at him.

But in corner, Khushi was standing alone. Looking at them with smile, her eyes were telling she was definitely missing someone.

Where's her father? Yeah,this is what she's missing, her father.

Her eyes were shinning with tears.

Her mother slowly walked to her and snaked her arms around her shoulder.

She turned and smiled looking at her mother.

Her mother said something and she replied.

What I saw next surprised me.

Zain's arm around her shoulder, first she looked at her in startled but then he said something and she smiled.

He wiped her tears which fell down after hearing him.

Then, he came in center. Holding Khushi and her mother in his embrace and he kissed their forehead.

Freaking hell!

What the I missed?

How was Aadarsh's POV?

Hope you liked this chapter.

Take care.

Bye.