Chapter 9•

Author's POV:-

"This colour" Aadarsh eye's narrowed, his chin between his thumb and index finger.

"Show me in black colour" Aadarsh ordered.

"But Sir we already show you everything in black then we show you this colour" The man slowly said.

Aadarsh sighed.

"This shop is good for nothing" He shook his head.

"So you chose your tuxedo" Mahira asked when Zain came to her holding a bag in his hand.

"Yeah.What about you?" She looked at him with pout.

"I'm confused between these two" She showed him that two dresses.

He look at them for good one minute whereas Mahira was looking at with amusement.

"Why he's so cute" She whisper.

"This one" He pointed at left dress but Mahira was lost in her thoughts.

"Mahira" He shake her shoulder.She came out of thoughts.

"Where were you lost?" He asked.

"You" She smiled.

"What?" He furrowed.

She realized what she said,she cleared her throat.

"You-Um-You bought only one tuxedo" She showed him her index finger.

He laughed looking her.

"Yes,only one.Later,I'll buy for other occasions" He imitate her.

"This one is good.What you say?" He came back on dress and she really liked his choice.She didn't waste any minute and asked the man to pack the dress also to show her clothes for other occasions.

She asked Zain to join her which he happily accept.

"You really have good taste,Zain" Mahira looked at him with big grin when he helped her in choosing her second dress.

"Thank you" He bow down a little.

"You just made my work so easy otherwise I would be stuck on that wedding lehenga" She laughed.

"No worries.I am here for you" He said with smile.

Her laugh turned into a loving smile.

"I like nothing in this shop.Just for you a thought to give another look to clothes but now I realize it was just time waste" Aadarsh angrily said.

"I'm so sorry but please sit we'll show you new one" The manager was trying his best to stop him.

"No.I already gave you one chance which you happily left" Aadarsh looked at the man angrily who was showing him clothes.

"No,Sir-" A voice cut them off.

"What's the matter here?" Aadarsh looked at Khushi was standing with little furrow.

She went near them.

Manager realized she is with him.

"Ma'am, we show him but sir didn't like and now we want to show sir our new collection which just arrived. Please Ma'am ask sir to see" Khushi was surprised to see the manager literally begging Aadarsh to buy their shop's clothes.

This is one of the famous shop.Many rich people came over at this side just to buy clothes from this shop.She had never seen them begging their customers.

"I-I will" Khushi hold Aadarsh's arm and take him in corner.

"What's the matter with you,huh? If they are saying then look,no.Why you have this attitude?" Khushi angrily whispered.