Chapter 14•

Author's POV:-

Everything was going well in function but not for Khushi who was continuously feeling someone's gaze.

She looked and find a creepy man was looking at her in inappropriate way which made her more uncomfortable.

She hold the paalo of her saree and wrapped it around her.

She doesn't wanted to create any scene on her friend's special days.

"James" Aadarsh called and guy turned to him.

"Let's have drink" James nodded and replied to him.

Both of them went near counter.

After having glasses of drinks in their hands, Aadarsh speak taking sip.

"James look at that girl in yellow dress" He followed Aadarsh gaze.

James leaned back and smirked.

"Do you know who she is?" He asked. James nodded his head in no.

"She's Siya, Lakshya's soon to be wife's friend" James was still staring at her but was listening to Aadarsh's word clearly.

"Siya is about to become part of our family, actually she has become part of our family and being Siya's friend, she also is part of this family now" James eyes narrowed at her.

"And you know what whoever look at our family's girl with inappropriate way we don't think twice before plucking their socket out of their eyes" Aadarsh's voice filled with threat making James stiff.

He slowly looked at Aadarsh who was looking damn serious about his threat.

Aadarsh placed his glass on counter and stood.

"Be careful and enjoy" Aadarsh patted his shoulder and left.

James didn't waste any minute and left the party without turning back.

Their whole day spent in dancing and in laughters.

Every elder present there also decide that everyone will live in palace until marriage as this was becoming difficult for them to arrange everything and  then go back to home and then again come in palace.

"There's no place to sit" Khushi said as she saw there was no place to sit in car.

"These things took place of one person" Mahira said pointing at gifts Lakshya's family give.

"Khushi, you sit I'll come later" Mahira was about to get down from car when Khushi stopped her.

"I'll come in taxi. You just go" Khushi insisted.

"But Khushi, how will you. It's already night" Mahira said with little creases on her forehead.

"Don't worry,Mahira. I'll ask Zain or Aadarsh to drop her you go" Zain's mother said.

Mahira looked at Khushi and she nodded.

"Khushi, they all are in room. If you don't mind can you please call them here" Khushi smile and nodded.

"Finally you're about to get marry to love of your life" Lakshya turned hearing Zain and give him grin.

"I'm happy you chose this way. I mean you didn't go to kidnapping and forcing thing"

"I would but you both stopped me and I think by listening you I did great job" Lakshya sit across Zain's chair.

"Yeah. You were about to kidnap her only we know how we stop you" Zain shake his head remembering that day.

"I can't thank you enough. You especially you drill inside my head that win her with love not by force-" They stopped when they heard door opened.

Aadarsh come in holding Khushi's arm who was looking at them with horrified expression.

"You wan-ted to force her" These were the first words which left her mouth.

Never she thought, Lakshya would think something like this.

"Listen, Khushi. I-I thought but didn't do anything. I could do this but I chose other way" Listening him, anger rose in her.

"So we should be thankful to you for not doing this. You owe us" Sarcasm was dripping from her words.

"This is not what I meant. At that time I was not in my senses" When Aadarsh left her arm, she took step back.

"You know, she would call off this marriage if she got to know about this"

"And that's why you won't tell this to anyone" This time Aadarsh speak. His voice was stern.

"What if she had said no to your proposal. What if she had never fell in love with you"

"Then he would do what he said" Aadarsh's expressions were calm.

Khushi shook her head.

"And you want me not to tell her that the person she loved once plan to force her" She was taking steps back.

"If she called off this marriage then he would be forced to do that" Zain and Lakshya were watching them.

"No. I won't let this happen" With that she opened the door and ran as fast as she can.

"Stop,Khushi" Aadarsh voice reached her ear but she didn't stop.

I won't keep her in dark even after knowing this.

Now, she was on road. She didn't hear any voice but she knew they were after her.

I never thought they would be like this.

Suddenly, a car stood in front of her.

Fear consumed her,she took step back.

She felt a hand on her mouth which was dragging her back.

She tried to scream but that hand stopped her from doing this.

She heard loud voice and the next moment she was thrown somewhere.

Who was the chapter?

Who knew they would be like this😔.