Chapter 24•

Author's POV:-

Khushi called Mahira when she saw her turning to go.

"Where are you going?" Mahira looked back at her and smiled.

"To close the door" Saying she left to her room after closing door.

Everyone left after sometime, then Khushi went in Mahira's room.

"Congratulations, Mahira" She hummed in response.

This was not the response Khushi expected from her.

She put hand on her shoulder.

"What happened to you?" Mahira looked at her and give her a small smile.

"Nothing, just tired" Khushi knew she was lying but nodded.

"Okay"

"Won't you tell me about your father" Mahira raised her eyebrows.

Khushi's lips turned into smile.

"But you have to tell me about your date"

"Okay I will tell first" Mahira said grinning.

"Zain..." Aadarsh called him.

"Yes?" Zain responded, his eyes were on the files which was placing on his desk.

"Zain, today I visit Khushi" Zain's hand stopped for a second but then he again continue his work.

"And you fight. I know" Zain shook his head.

"No. Today your father met Khushi" Hearing this, Zain's hand started shivering and his heartbeat accelerated.

When he turned, Aadarsh notice sweat on his forehead.

"He-He will come to me too. H-He will hit me again" Aadarsh was shocked to his change in behavior.

"He will hit me again, Aadarsh" Zain tightly closed his eyes.

"Dad save me!"

"DON'T" Zain fell on his knees.

"DAD!" A door burst opened revealing Mr.Bedi. He ran to Zain and tightly hugged him.

"Zain look your Dad is here. No one will harm you" Mr.Bedi hold his face in his hands.

Aadarsh was standing there like a statue.

He didn't know this Zain.

Zain he knew is strong and calm but this Zain is scared and yelping for help.

"Aadarsh!" He came out of his trance when Mr.Bedi called him.

He saw Zain was lying unconscious in his Dad's arms.

He quickly went towards him and help him to raise Zain.

"What happened to him,  Aadarsh? What did you say to him?" Mr.Bedi turned to Aadarsh after making Zain lie to sofa.

"His father is back" Hearing him suddenly Mr.Bedi's become furious.

"Ho-How you know about him and where you saw him?"

"Zain told me everything Uncle and I saw him at Khushi's house" Mr.Bedi's  furrowed not understanding how Khushi gets involved in all this.

"Uncle, s-Khushi is his sister. I shouldn't have told you but because of their safety I'm doing this. Uncle I saw something wrong in his eyes. Like something evil"

"Does Khushi know about all this?" Aadarsh shook his head.

"We have to tell everything to Khushi"

"But Uncle Zain wants to te-"

"Do you think Zain could tell her right now? I know that man if he is here then  definitely he is upto something"

"You were mad when I told them about my father and that caught their attention" Mahira sighed looking down.

"I'm sorry I was" She closed her eyes.

"I thought that was my moment but then I realized you met your father after many years and that was actually happiest thing" She opened her eyes and looked at Khushi.

"I'm sorry" She hold Khushi's hand.

"It's okay. If I was at your place I would do the same" Mahira smiled.

Then door bell rang. Mahira and Khushi went downstairs.

Mahira goes to open door and Khushi goes in kitchen to make coffee.

"Yes?" Mahira said as she opened door but the person pushed her aside and went inside.

"How dare you to enter?" Mahira yelled, hearing her Khushi came in hall.

"Who are you?" Khushi questioned.

"Get out of our house" Mahira come in front and pushed him back but that doesn't stop him.

"Let's get her too" They heard a voice.

A another man was coming in.

"Wait a minute, Mahira. Let me call police" Khushi went near phone but before she could call, a sharp sting in her neck.

She turned and saw Mahira unconscious. Suddenly she started her eyes getting heavy and then her eyes closed.