Chapter 19•

Author's POV:-

"Really, Aadarsh. I didn't tell her anything" His hold on her wrists become tight.

"Stop lying" His eyes were throwing glares at her.

"Why would I know? Huh? After knowing that you can harm her or me for doing this" She told him her point.

"Lakshya is my friend and his happiness matters to me. You did mistake by going against me. Now you and your friend will suffer" Hearing him talking like some mad man, angered her.

She pushed him.

"Think whatever your want to think. If you don't want to listen to me then what's point of telling you anything" She turned to leave but she could Aadarsh pulled her back by holding her waist.

"Aadarsh!" Khushi tried to push him when she felt his hand on her skin.

"Leave me, Aadarsh" Aadarsh turned her to him.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to do anything with you. Just tell me where is Siya and we'll settle this all before"

"If I won't tell you where she is then?" Aadarsh moved closer to her. When she felt him moving to her face she turned her face. His lips touched her ears.

She felt something in her stomach.

She should not feel anything especially right now but she was feeling.

Aadarsh rubbed his nose on her earlobes.

"I'm not going to do anything with you...yet" She tried to push him.

"Leave" His hold was tight, he retreat back and looked at her face.

"What if I don't?" She scowled at him.

And the next moment he was pushed back but it was not Khushi who pushed him, it was Zain.

Angry frown was clear on his face.

"Khushi leave" Without wasting any time Khushi ran out of the room.

"What the hell you were doing with her?"

"Mahira" Mahira stopped in her track when she heard Lakshya.

He came closer to her and asked about Siya.

She told him lie but he knew she was lying about something. He searched her in every room but she was no where.

Eventually Mahira couldn't control herself and told him she's also searching Siya.

Lakshya knew Siya is not someone who will leave without giving reasons.

Siya was standing in terrace in her bridal lehenga, fully ready. She knew everyone would be looking for her but she can't help but rethink about this marriage.

Never in her life she was so confused about anything unlike this time, where she was continuously rethinking.

"Siya" She closed her eyes hearing this voice.

"Lakshya" She turned and opened her eyes to see how concerned and tensed he was looking.

"What happened, Siya?" He came forward and hold her hands.

"Are we ready for this?" Lakshya was surprised to hear this question from her.

Why she is asking this when she want it to happen since so long.

"Why this question, Siya?" Siya shook her head and looked down.

"Lakshya, it's not only about us. When I'll marry you I'll come in your family too" Lakshya furrowed not understanding her.

"What I won't be able to adjust in your family? What if all those things ended up making us separate?" She looked up desiring to hear answer, wanting him to say nothing would happen something like this.

"Why this come in your mind, Siya? Why this confusion? You knew all this time about this, don't you?"

"It should have but it didn't. I was so lost in my fairytale world that I forget with this marriage not only you'll become mine but your family too. That'll be complicated" His hold become tight on his hands.

"Siya, I know this will be complicated. Maybe it'll take time to adjust but I'm with you. When we both are together things will become easy, believe me"

"You know my parents are already loving you and praising you infront of everyone. I'm afraid if they ditch me then what will I do" Siya chuckled hearing him.

"Then you can go to my parents" She just need this assurance before stepping into new chapter of life and she knew only he can give her this assurance.

"Shall we go. I can't wait to become your husband" Impatience was clear on his face. She nodded, smiling.

Khushi was running to nowhere when she bumped into Siya.

As she looked at her she started throwing questions at her and soon Mahira joined her too.

Later, it was Siya mother who interrupted them and tell them it's time.

Siya looked at Lakshya and he nodded.

Lakshya looked for his friends but they were no where in sight. He alone went down and soon bride was called down.

Lakshya was still looking for his friends. Mahira noticed him.

Lakshya rosed his eyebrows, asking about them. She shrugged telling she don't know.

He called her to him and asked if she can find them.

Priest started doing his work.

"Zain why does she affects you so much?" Zain and Aadarsh for into some serious fight.

"It's none of your business. That's my warning Aadarsh. Never ever hurt her" Aadarsh looked at him with anger.

"Which game you're playing, Zain?" Zain doesn't understand him.

"You think I don't see what's going on. You know Mahira likes you yet you're being with her friend. Atleast stopping playing with her feelings. You show her you care about her and like her and then you show you care about Khushi"

"How Mahira come in this?"

"Aren't you tired of playing games. Why don't you both stop playing. Go and tell everyone you love Khushi and wants to marry her" Zain become furious.

"Stop hear, Aadarsh" Suddenly Zain hold Aadarsh's collar.

"You hold my collar just because of that girl!" Aadarsh yelled.

"Is she really that good, Zain that you hold my collar just because of her"

"Atleast better than you"

"She's come between us since she came in our life. What you see in her?" Zain thighen his hold.

"Enough Aadarsh!" Aadarsh pushed him back.

"Your are yelling at him just because of that stupid girl"

"AADARSH!"

"Who is she to you?"

Who's she to Zain?