Chapter 22•

Author's POV:-

Its been two days since Siya's marriage. Their families also went back to India and everything went back to normal except one thing and that was Siya's presence in house which was felt by Khushi and Mahira. 

Also Zain has been visiting them as it was their parents order to know each other and spend time with each other and after week to say yes.

Zain was happily visiting them. As he can meet his sister and his feeling were growing for Mahira. So he planned to take her to date, a official date.

But Mahira's insecurity was increasing with each day. Obiviously how won't feel it after seeing your man is with some other woman smiling,teasing and laughing.

'YES,HER MAN' She has decleared him as her man but in her heart. 

Today he has came over their place.

Mahira was all ready to go as it was her first date with him.

"Khushi you sure you will be fine alone" Zain asked her before going and Mahira didn't want to hate him for asking the same question to her friend.

'Why he care so much for her' It was her thought.

"Zain when she said she will be okay then why are you asking her question again" Mahira said trying not to sound frustrate.

Zain noticed there was something going inside of her head and he has slight idea what it was.

Now he had to deal with two women.

His sister and would be fiance.

But the worst part was his would be fiance does not know about his sister.

 "If you are saying then okay. Take care" Zain said leaving. Mahira give smile to Khushi.

Closing the door,Khushi went straight into kitchen to find something to eat.She knew she was going to be bored but she can't stop them because she will be bored at the same time she was excited to hear what happened at Mahira's date. 

She opened drawer and took out packet of chips and went straight into room.

Mahira was telling Zain about her bestfriend who lost years ago and was hoping Zain to say it's him. He is her lost bestfriend.

"You do exactly which he used to do,Zain" Zain looked down when he saw that hope in her eyes.

"I-I am sorry but I am not your that friend" Mahira smiled but the disappointment was clear in her eyes.

Zain placed hand on her hand.

"Mahira, I am not your that friend but I can be your friend. You know what Mahira if you won't leave your past then how will I become your present" 

"And your future" Mahira could not help but smile at his words.

"Are we ready?" She questioned.

"Umm-" Her smile dropped looking at him how he was still thinking to say yes.

"You are thinking" She said and was about to retreated her hand back but his hold her hand in tight grip.

"Of course I am thinking but our engagement date" Mahira grinned and quickly stood up and the next moment her hands were wrapped around Zain's neck.

"Love you,Zain" His hands went on her waistand he picked her up a little.

"Love you" Zain whisper in her ear making her smile wholeheartedly.

Khushi was lying on bed, earphones were plugged in her ear. Her eyes were closed and she was vibing.

She slightly opened her eye and took a side but then her eyes land on window.

Someone was trying to open it from outside. She quickly sat straight, looking at window with fear.

Her eyes roamed around to find something and to her luck she find a stick.

She get off the bed and hold stick tightly in her hands.

She took small steps and reached near window.

She flinched when she saw two hands and without wasting any minute she hit on hands.

"Ahhh"

She goes to window to see who was the person trying to climb.

"YOU" Stick dropped from her hand seeing the person.

"What are you doing here, Aadarsh?" She angrily asked him and in return he threw glares at her.

"Why the hell you hit me?"

"What would you do if you saw someone trying to climb in your room?"

"I won't hit that person"

"Really! Oh actually you want me to see who the person is and when that person successfully climb in then I would ask 'Sir are you here to murder me' and if he says 'Yes Madam' then I should hit him" She give him her sarcastic smile.

"Ahh! Help me otherwise I would die if I fell from here"

"You don't die just few injuries or maybe fracture" He rolled his eyes.

"Please" She smiled hearing her pleas.

She give him her hand.

"You really hit hard" He said when he climbed in.

"We have main door to enter....but only for normal people"

"Shut up!" He turned to her.

"Sit" She hold his hand and started applying cream.

"By the way why you come to see me" She asked, her focus was still on his hand.

"Can't I come to see you? Is there some sort of restriction?" She laughed.

"There should be a reason"

"Hmm... just to see you face" He whispered in her ear making her smile to halt for a second.

"Don't tell me you fell in love with me" She joked.

"Maybe" Her hand stopped and her heartbeat increased hearing him.

Sorry Sorry for not updating. As I told you guys I was not well but now I'm good.

But I am really happy to see you guys so eager for my story.

Thank you.....