CHAPTER 15

Annika: Arrey bhaiya do it properly. I have told you na don't put these flower garlands here, decorate that swing with it.

Annika was dashing here and there to make sure that the arrangements are properly done, as today is Arhant and Sanjana mehendi and then in evening a sangeet.

She was quite nervous not because she has less time for making arrangements for these events. She was nervous because after Shivaay and Tia's wedding no..no... after Shivika wedding it is her second event and she don't want to take any risk on it as success of this event will take to her destination to open her own firm - 'SHAAN' as this name has 'S' for Shivaay and Sahil, 'H' for Harsh her father and 'AN' for Annika. This name connects to all boys of her life, who never left her hand when she needed them most.

Annika went to decorate the entrance where she felt a tap on her shoulder.

Annika (continuing her work): Yes Shivaay, what happened?

Shivaay (surprisingly): How did you know it was me??

Annika: Just like that, like you feel that I am near to you what does Rudy says ha Annika sensometer.

Shivaay: So what you have S.S.

Annika frowned at what he was trying to say.

Annika: What's SS??

Shivaay: Shivaay Sensometer

Annika(chuckling): Maltab kuch bhi.., you don't have any work that you are roaming here??

Shivaay: I have work, that's why I am here.

Annika (looking at him): What work??

Shivaay: To steal my wife and make her eat breakfast so that she does not faint, like she fainted in karwachauth.

Annika looked at him as if she would eat him raw.

Annika: Hahahaha...For your kind information Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi it was because of you that I skipped my meal at that time.

Shivaay (said with a goofy grin): Is that so?? Then I will rectify my mistake. Now come and have something.

Annika: Shivaay I will eat later, a lot of work is left here I really need to finish it.

Annika started doing her work again while Shivaay frowned seeing her ignorance towards food.

Shivaay: No, I am not listening to anything.

Annika (making a puppy face): Shivaay please!!

Shivaay (mimicking Annika): Annika!!

Annika: Shivaay you are behaving as if I would die if I did not eat. (Author: Now you are gone!! Anyone agree with me??)

And when she realizes what she spoke, Shivaay already left from there but not breaking a vase kept near the gate.

Annika: Argh!! Now I have to manofy this tadibaaz bagadbila!!! (Looking at sky) Why God ?? Why God why always I need to manofy him.

She went to search for his ruthe piya aka Shivaay Singh Oberoi who is currently Grumpy Singh Oberoi.

Finally!! She found Shivaay sitting on one of the tables near the beach and was looking at the sea but according to Annika he was burning the sea with his anger. She swallowed the lump formed in her throat.

She decided to get a plate of breakfast and then she will see what to do.

When she came back she saw him talking on the phone or to be more precise shouting on mobile.