EPILOGUE

AFTER 6 MONTHS

Annika has fully recovered thanks to everyone's care and especially of Shivaay. He never missed Annika physiotherapy session and always stood with her as a pillar who will never let her fall. He also took a one month break from office so that he can personally take care of her diet and medicines but after a month his wife herself kicked him out of the house so that he will focus on his work.

These 6 months were extremely beautiful for them. After this storm their relation has emerged more stronger. And now no  power in this universe can separate them from each other. In these 6 months they also celebrated their first anniversary(second wedding 29th September) together in a simple way as they have decided that they will celebrate their 30th November wedding as their  final wedding anniversary as it was the day they were bounded for 7 births. On 29th September Shivaay gave her most precious possession and told her that Gauri is her Chutki. And finally she got her little sister back. That added to her one of the best days of her life.

Today is the day which is memorable for both of them. As today was the day they promised each other to never leave each other's hand for 7 births. Today is their second wedding anniversary.  Today is 30th November.

Today Shivaay is taking her out for a day. It had been a long they haven't gone out, so they decided to celebrate there wedding anniversary in Oberoi's farmhouse near a lake. But before that he wants to take at some place and again Shivaay made her Gandhari in Annika's language. But it was worthwhile, Shivaay has bought a place in name of Annika, for her office...he told her that he always wants her to be independent because he knows how much she loves to work and it was her dream to open her own firm 'SHAAN'. Annika hugged her and apologize him, which confused him. She told she didn't brought any gift for him as no one allowed to do her anything especially Shivaay. 

He told her " Annika I don't want any gift...my gift is your recovery and which is done so I got my gift...but if you still want then I want to you win best event planner of the year. OK."

She nodded and told "I will make sure I will win it...thank you so much for doing this for me and yes I loved the interior and I will make sure that I will never let you down". hearing this Shivaay hugged her tightly.

Soon they left to there farmhouse and decided to watch a movie of there choice, and after a movie they took a nap. 

In evening Shivaay woke up and saw Annika was still sleeping so he left a note saying he is going out to ride bicycle. After sometime Annika woke up and saw the note, so she decides to find him. She also took a bicycle.

Finally she found him. He was sitting on the bench and enjoying the sunset near the lake.

 He was sitting on the bench and enjoying the sunset near the lake

So she parked her bicycle and sat beside him. She was surprised to see that Shivaay was smiling too much!!

Anika: Why are you here and that to showing your 32 teeth??