CHAPTER 16

Annika was still in shock as she couldn't imagine in her dreams that Arhant was behind this attack and he was the one who as playing foul in this whole marriage, right now she was confused whether she should tell Shivaay about this or not. She was not so sure about it.

Annika's POV

Oh God in what mess I am in currently, the more I solve this riddle the more it gets complicated. My main aim was to prove Roop Bua guilty but now I have one more problem in the name of Arhant. But I remember what OmRu told me before coming to Goa.[Refer chapter 5]

Flashback

Annika: Will you tell me who Arhant is??

Om: Bhabhi actually he is our former relative. I mean he is around Rudra's age. He used to stay in London from a young age. When Shivaay was 18 he went to Oxford where he met Arhant. At that time he would be ten or eleven. Shivaay saved him from some local thieves. Shivaay said he is close to him and a relative of ours but refused to tell the whole truth as Mr. Oberoi has refused him to say anything. But yes during our recent investigation for Kalyani mills I saw his name on some file but before I could read Shivaay snatched it from me. That's all I know.

Annika nods her head in understanding she knows Shivaay had a tendency to hide things to protect others and if he is hiding something about this guy that means he is quite dangerous.

Annika: That means Arhant is that key which will help us to complete our mission. So guys let's start the new chapter of our life ....

Annika keeps her hand in front and then Om Ru

and says

MISSION BUA KI TAI TAI PHISS!!!

FLASHBACK ENDS

Annika's POV continues

I guess I should tell everything to Shivaay, we will see whatever will happen next. Because whatever Om had said about Arhant one thing is confirm Shivaay is well aware of Arhant motive. And probably this could be the reason for his sudden arrival in this wedding. I guess I should ask him.

Annika's POV ends

She turned back to go to the room but she found someone there.

Annika: Shivaay aap yaha?? What are you doing here?? I mean you were in the room.

Shivaay: Yes I was, I came here searching for you.

Annika/Shivaay: I want to tell you something important.

Both were shocked that they wanted to say something. It might be possible they are talking about the same problem.

Shivaay: I guess first we should go to room and change then we can talk as this place is not that safe regarding the matter I want to say,

Annika nodded her head in agreement and soon they went to the room, freshened up. He mad Annika sit on the bed and then sat in front of Annika and held Annika's hands.

Annika: Shivaay, why are you sitting down there, sit here na.

Shivaay: Right now that's not important Annika. Actually Annika there is something which I need to share with you.

Annika holds his hands firmly and asks what happened.

Shivaay: Annika we both knew that some or other is happening in this wedding and we were ignoring it as just a small incident like in Engagement Arhant and Sanjana were missing but he told it was just a surprise, then in ballroom party I fall unconscious

Remembering that Annika's hand grip was losing but Shivaay quickly hold it back.

Shivaay: Relax Annika everything is perfect right now, where was I, yes then you said you saw someone in the our new construction site and then today's incident attack on dadi. Annika these attacks and things were pre planned and these were plotted by Roop bua.