Chapter 6

Near 11 PM

Shivaay entered in mansion and saw Gauri and Bhavya pacing around whole mansion.

Shivaay: What happened Gauri Bhavya you are awake at this time.

Gauri: Woh Bade Bhaiya Omkaraji and Rudy Bhaiya is not yet at home .

Shivaay: What ?? Where are they let me call them.

Bhavya: We tried it but their phones were switched off.

Shivaay: Do you have any idea where are they??

Bhavya: Bhaiya they didn't tell anything and left immediately when you and bhabhi  have gone.

Shivaay: You should have called me Oh God!! where are they??,I hope they are fit and fine,wait a minute....

Shivaay(in mind):Kahi woh log Annika ke paas toh nahi??    (Are they with Annika??)

No,No, why they would be with Annika? I need to search them.

Shivaay: Don't worry I will go and search them.

While at the same time OmRu's car arrives at Oberoi mansion.

Rudra: Om do you think we should let Bhabhi go alone to Roop Bua and in Arhant wedding?

Om: Even I think it is dangerous but bhabhi as usual gave her swear to not follow her and tell anything to Shivaay. I never understand why they always hide things with each other and due to this hide and seek game they both mess up and then they starts blame game. I don't know when they will understand that when they are together no one can break them. That's why I said

 साथ किसी का मिल जाए तो जीने का मजा आ जाये,(Sath kisi ka mil jaye toh jine ka maja aa jaye,)

तन्हा ना रहे कोई, हर शक्ष साथ पा जाये,(tanha na rahe koi, har saksh sath pa jaye,)

सुकुन मीले उसे जो तलाशे हैं सुकुन,(sukoon mile usse jo talashey hai sukoon,)

मुझे तो बस उसकी एक जलक मिल जाए ...!(mujhe toh bas uski ek jhalak mil jaye ..!)

(ENGLISH TRANSLATION:If you meet someone with you, then you can enjoy life, no one is alone, every body can be found with you, I am happy to find what I am looking for, I just want your one glimpse ...! )

Rudra: Look O it was all Greek to me. So let's go inside it is very late.

Om rolled his eyes and they went inside the mansion and they bumped into Shivaay

Rudra: Arey bhaiya what are you doing here voh bhi at this time??

Shivaay: This should be my question where were you guys?? You know Gauri Bhavya was so stressed about you.

Om Ru looks each other with tensed face as Shivaay will not buy any reason easily.

Om(stammering): Woh ...Shivaay Woh ....we went to woh...

Shivaay: Will you speak ahead of Woh and why are you stammering.

Rudra(in one go): Actually Bhaiya we went to Om's art studio and then to Oberoi's hotel for meeting a client and since O was nervous so I went with him to light his mood.

Shivaay was still not convinced but still he let it go

Shivaay: Ohk  So What does the client says and why the hell your phones were switched off? And who is this client who fix a meeting in late night and...