Chapter 2

All reporters: "Yes Mr Oberoi please answer our questions..."

Shivaay: " OK I will answer your all questions. So you want to hear truth OK then I will tell you the whole truth...Firstly Pooja is my wife.

All Oberois' were shocked and Annika eyes were filled with tears and she started moving from there and whereas that Pooja was dancing in her mind and she tries to lock her arms with Shivaay   but Shivaay remove her hand  harshly..

Shivaay: "What are you doing?"

Pooja:"You only said that I am your wife so I thought.."

Shivaay didn't let her finish her sentence and says

Shivaay: "So let me complete it ,yes you are my wife but a fake ones"

Listening this Annika stopped on her track and turned back both of them have a painful eye lock which was broken by the reporter.

Reporter :"What do you mean by fake wife?"

Shivaay: "When Pandit is fake  ,Mantras are fake ,no Gathbandhan,no Sindoor and no Mangalsutra so how come this marriage is true?

Pooja:"But I always considered  this marriage and I really you see you as my husband and  I fall for you every second. In fact I fell head over heels in love with you "                                   (Author:"World's biggest joke")

Shivaay: "Look Ms Pooja if you have keen interest in acting then try in some saas-bahu daily soaps not in my life. What do you think that I don't know who you are so let me remind you yes you fell head over heels in love but not with me with my money. So better be quiet and leave this place before I do something wrong"

Rudra:"Yes,yes now go or else we will call police and then you have to nine two twelve."

Om:(glaring Rudra):"Firstly it is 9,2,11 and in Hindi and secondly SHUT UP!!!"

Rudra makes a puppy face but Om glares him and again the atmosphere become tensed mean while Pooja fumes in anger and leave from there as she know her plan is unsuccessful so leaves to an unknown place(will be revealed later)

Reporter:"That means Ms. Annika is still your wife?"

Shivaay: "Yes Annika is still my wife. I agree we have some issues but these issues are between us so I hope I answered all your questions so Khanna please take our guests out"

After media went out Shivaay grabs Annika's hand before she can react he took her to one of the green room.

INSIDE THE GREENROOM

Annika:"Mr. Oberoi what are you doing leave my hand"

Shivaay pulls her closer and twist her hand .

Shivaay: "Oh! so now I am Mr. Oberoi good improvement well."

She tries to wriggle in her hold but he tightens his hold