CHAPTER 20

SHIVAAY

Water...water everywhere ...but still no sign of her...ship wreck is floating here and there...but still I can't find her... as close I am going to that ship wreck I can see how blood is mixing with water and making it red too....which is frightening me...where are you Annika?? Where are you? Look your Shivaay is looking for you Annika...please come back to me......

|..|

It had been more than half an hour but still they don't have any clue of her or Roop bua. But they are still searching for like maniac people especially Shivaay, he is so desperate to find her as if his life solely depends on her and if something happens to her he will die on the spot. All guards were surprised to see him like this except one ~ Khanna because he know how much Annika is important in his Shivaay sir's life and he also knows if something happens to her, he will not leave a single person who is directly or indirectly responsible of her condition.

They goes more deeper and while going more deeper some light fell on their eyes, which made them closed there eyes, they though might be an emergency lamp so decided to move ahead but this did not satisfied Shivaay, he felt that he had felt this before also but what was it?? Suddenly something clicked to his mind and he thought~ "Chand". He immediately goes to that direction the more he moves closer to it more rapid his heartbeat becomes. But what he saw next took his breathe his lifeline was there unconscious stuck at some wreck. He immediately pressed emergency button to call all other guards. Till the time he goes near to her and tries to rescue her. While other guards also came and helped him and immediately they took her to there base ship.

|..|

Shivaay: Annika...Annika wake up ..wake up yaar.

Shivaay and his team had brought Annika out of the sea and right now Annika is unconscious and bleeding profusely.

Guard1 : Sir please move aside medvac chopper is here we need to take her there.

Realizing he is not listening anything Khanna came in the picture and he took Shivaay with him. And soon they took her to the chopper even Khanna and Shivaay joined them.

Soon Annika was laying on stretcher and a paramedic starts the treatment. They started CPR with chest compression and often artificial ventilator while other was treating her stomach wound to stop the bleeding. Despite all these no sign of improvement was there.

They reached hospital and they took her to the emergency ward where other doctors toke over the case and took her to the OR. While Shivaay dejectedly sat on the chair.

|..|

It had been an hour since Annika is in OR, while Shivaay was sitting there but his mind was not there. While Khanna was beside him praying for his Annika ma'am welfare and even he had informed everything to Oberoi family, who were shocked to heard so much had happened and no one had a news of it, they immediately called another chopper to come there while Bhavya will be with Pinky to take care of her.

Shivaay had became so impatient that he stood up and started walking to and fro much to his pleasure soon the head doctor came out of OR.

Doctor: Mr. Oberoi??

Soon Shivaay came and stood in front of the doctor. And started asking all the questions which were in his mind.

Doctor: Wait Mr. Oberoi let me speak.

Realizing his mistake he apologizes.