CHAPTER 21

Soon Shivaay met his whole family who were in tears, and all were quite because they don't know what to say...because right now Shivaay is so vulnerable.

He just hugged his dadi and was weeping, while Om-Ru was hugging from behind and muttering everything will be ok.

Nurse: Ahmm...Mr. Oberoi?

Shivaay saw a nurse standing there soon he came out of hug and wiped his tear and said yes.

Nurse: I am sorry Mr. Oberoi she is no more.

Shock will be an underestimate for family and for Shivaay his world has being destroyed. 

Shivaay (asks vulnerably) : Wha...What....a...are .......you saying?...Nah..nahi this ...is not possible...meri Annika....my Ann...Annika can't leave me...

Nurse: Annika?? Who Annika sir??

All family member looked her confusingly, and while she was trying to understand what the hell was going on.

Tej: Nurse you just say that she is no more...so about whom are you talking about?

Tej asked to the nurse to clarify their doubts, while whole Oberoi clan was watching with a hope that it's not Annika.

Nurse checked the clipboard and told,

Nurse: Ahm.. according to this Ms. Roop Oberoi is no more...she died before we brought her here,  She was trying to escape from police custody so the police shot her dead. And her body just arrived in hospital, doctor told me to inform you about it.

Oberois don't know whether they should be happy that it's not Annika or sad that Roop died although they know  she was the one who created all this chaos but whatever it was a news that will affect Annika also.

But Shivaay was relieved that his Annika is fine and he sat down on the seat while closing his eyes to just open in next second to see a doctor who was treating Annika.

Doctor: Mr. Oberoi you told you want to meet Mrs. Oberoi you may meet her now, but she is unconscious  and only you are allowed for ten minutes.

Nodding his head, Shivaay followed the doctor, and opened the door of ICU only to hear the beeping of machine, he closed the door slowly and took small step towards the hospital bed and sat on the stool that was kept beside the bed. He looked her fragile body attached with numerous machines. Her abdominal region was looking thicker due to bandage as she was stabbed there and there was also few bandage on her hands  and forehead because of drowning.  He took her hand and brought near him and kissed it and kept it again delicately.

Shivaay: Hey Annika, look who is here with you?? It's me your Kanji Aankhon wala Tadibaaz Bagadbilla or what you say billuji...right. (while caressing her fingers) Annika you know...during our marriage we took some vows...do you remember? Of course you know it ..what you used to say that you eat 10 almonds everyday so of course you know it...then you also remember that we took a vow, " Whatever will be a situation we will never leave each other", haina?? Then you have to wake up Annika, for me ...for all those who are waiting for you to be again khidkitood .... Annika I know you are strong enough to come back to me...and you know I can't live without you right?? So please come back for me, for our love, for our family. And I know you will come back and I am waiting for you...And I love you ok.

He kissed her forehead and left from there as his 10 minutes were over.

After 24  hours...

Whole Oberoi family is waiting for improvisation in Annika's health, right now doctor is checking her as their was change in her health chart.

Shivaay was roaming here and there and was not crying again trying to be strong.