CHAPTER 1

AS PER THE PROMISE I AM BACK...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Host: So ladies and gentlemen now we present you the captain of Super Smashers

VIRAJ SOLANKI!!!

SHIVAAY'S POV

I stood up as the announcement was made but what I saw was so shocking that my eyes bulged out.
And seeing my reaction Viraj smirked and pulls Annika closer.
I closed my eyes to control my anger so that I do not make any scene.
But again and again that scene come in front of my eyes and I broke my champagne glass .

I tried to control my anger but when Viraj passed a demeaning comment on Annika that was it all my strings of patience break, how dare he :

Viraj: Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi ,jis cheez ko main touch karta hu uski price baad jati hai.And same goes with Annika her price also increases.

This comment increase my anger and according to Annika now I became Volcano Singh Oberoi.😡🤬 I went to the stage and broke his nice white teeth so that he will remember NEVER MESS WITH SSO.("Poor Viraj galat insaan se panga liya , but ab kya hoga pachtakar now chiriya flying and you crying ")

Then I saw my Annika no not my Annika she is not looking khidkitood,she had loosed too much weight and having dark circles even concealer is not helping to hide it.But why the hell I am thinking about her she is nothing to me she betrayed me,she broke my heart, infact she broke everything.But then I saw her eyes I can see longings for me ,hurt, but I cannot see any sign of betrayal sign maybe ...maybe she did not betrayed me. No ..No Shivaay think from brain not from heart.

CONTROL SHIVAAY CONTROL!!!

END OF SHIVAAY'S POV

("Huh!!! kuch nahi ho sakta iss bagad bille ka,bagad billa kahika 😾")

ANNIKA'S POV

When I came to stage I can feel my throbbing heartbeats and the reason is very known to me-SHIVAAY

When I saw him I can only see void which is due to me and anger in his eyes which is also due to me but the reason is unknown.('OMG ANNIKA!!! WHOLE WORLDS KNOW WHY SHIVAAY IS ANGRY ON YOU EXCEPT YOU ,AAPKA KUCH NAHI HO SAKTA')

But after seeing what Shivaay did with Viraj I felt he still cares for me but my brain say "No Annika he do not care for me it's just a showoff infront of everyone that he cares for you so don't believe him."

END OF ANNIKA'S POV

When both of them were their own world ambulance took unconscious Viraj to hospital and media covers both Shivaay and Annika

Reporter 1: Famous businessman Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi just gave knuckle sandwich to Viraj Solanki, captain of his team Super Smashers on his team jersey launch event currently Viraj is unconscious and taken to hospital . For now we are trying to find the reason why Mr Oberoi gave knuckle sandwich to Viraj Solanki.

Reporter 2: Mr Oberoi why had you knuckle sandwich to Viraj Solanki???

Reporter 3:Was it some personal issue or due to your EX -WIFE ?

Reporter 4:(TO ANNIKA)Ms. Annika what is your relationship with Viraj Solanki was he the reason about your divorce with Mr. Oberoi.

Reporter 5:(TO ANNIKA)And as we know you were an event manager and you do not have any career in modelling so why are you doing modelling?Is the reason Viraj Solanki?

Reporter 6: Yes Ms Annika that to in Mr. Oberoi team jersey launch?So please throw ligth in this issue.

All reporters together: Yes ...yes Ms Annika pls answers our questions.

Shivaay sees Annika and he can say that she won't be able to manage it alone so he came in front of Annika.

Shivaay: (roars)OK that's enough !! whatever you want to ask to me not Annika.

All reporters trembled in fear but still they ask:

Reporter 3:Mr Oberoi please answers our questions.

Reporter 4: And one more thing we have heard that you remarried so who is your new wife?Tell us Mr. Oberoi.

Then that WITCH Pooja signals to corrupted reporter.

Corrupted reporter:Mr. Oberoi is this your new wife raising finger to Pooja.

All reporters together: Yes ...yes Mr. Oberoi pls answers our questions.

Shivaay: Ok enough!! I will tell you the whole truth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think Shivaay will say??

Please tell me do you like it??and if not pls pls tell the mistakes so that I will rectify.

If liked the story so please press like button and next part would be updated on next Sunday ie 22nd March.

SO EXCITED???

TILL THEN GOOD BYEEE....