Chapter 9

Shivaay/Annika: That means Arhant is not here that means I need to wait for one more day no problem jaha itna ait kiya hai I will wait more as for solving the whole problem Arhant is the only key.

Dadi: Arrey!! Shivaay- Annika where are you lost??

Annika: Nothing .....nothing Dadi, actually I was thinking if Arhant would be here so that it will easy for me to understand his choice and what type of wedding he want. As it is his big day.

Dadi: I understand your concern but don't worry I will help you out as I know Arhant choice very well, and after all Sanjana is also here so come let's start.

Annika: OK Dadi.

Shivaay: Before staring discussion I just want to ask please don't feel bad that if I am not wrong Arhant turned 24 previous month and he joined business world after completing MBA so why so hurry in marriage?? And even Sanjana is around 24? Then what a need of hurry?

Sanjana: Bhaiya it was Arhant decision Arhant always says that he want a happy and normal family like yours and you know he is obstinate as mule.

Dadi: Even I agree you know once he decided that he wants to do this then no one can stop him to do it. At first Sanjay also tries to change his decision but Arhant changed his decision.

Mrs Mittal: I agree but the shocking was this Sanjay changed his decision which happens like Hailey comet.

Annika: Yes aunty ji all husbands are stubborn like a dog with bone.

Shivaay: Mrs.Oberoi well here we are here for wedding planning so if your important are over (fake smile)so let's start main discussion, right Mr Mittal?

Mr. Mittal: Yes or else we will not be able to face anyone and please call me uncle no need to be formal.

Shivaay: OK uncle(and smiles)

Dadi: As per our family pandit he had decided that tomorrow will be their engagement and after 6 days their wedding.

Annika: Ok let me show you some designs..

And soon Annika show them her some designs and discussed the whole plan of the week that is:

1st day: Engagement

2nd day: Ball(Dance party)(Formal Party)

3rd day: Mehendi

4th day: Sangeet

5th day: Haldi

6th day: Wedding

7thday: Reception

Dadi: I must say you have very great choice right Mr and Mrs Mittal?

Mrs Mittal: Yes we loved the design...in fact in Shivaay's wedding and many parties in Oberoi Mansion their decoration and hospitality is extraordinary. And I should say Annika you should start your own firm right Shivaay?

Shivaay: Yes in fact I agree with you and actually I was thinking to say the same thing that Annika should start her own firm as it was her dream which she left for our family and I have taken a vow that I will fulfil all her wishes so it's Shivaay Singh Oberoi's no Annika's Shivaay promise that soon Annika will start her own firm.

( O Jaana is playing in background) (Annika is looking into his eyes with admiration and a lone tear escape from her eyes and automatically Shivaay hand reached to wipe that tear their moment was broken by everyone present their)

Sanjana: Aww bhaiya –bhabhi you both are imperfectly perfect. Arhant told me that you were very rude, strict and no nonsense businessman but then Bhabhi came she changed you totally and I can see it please teach this to your BROTHER also.