CHAPTER 11

As per the promise I am back on my birthday. So let me reveal my birthday, so it is on 22nd June, that is today and this is a small gift to everyone for showering your love in this book. 

Now enough of my bak - bak and here is the update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was going very peacefully. No drama had occurred till now. But Annika was thinking that it is the peace before the storm.

Annika :( in mind) Don't know why I am feeling something is going to happen wrong. But what? Maybe it is mine delusion. But why didn't Arhant came? Even I have to meet him. But Shivaay is saying he will arrive in time so I should wait, even Sanjana is looking relax so I should focus more in function so that nothing awful occurs. (Then she turns and see Shivaay smiling like love stuck teenager and looking at one particular place, she turns toward his vision and she got confused) Henh!! Why he is watching that groom –bride sofa that to with not so bagad billa smile? Itna toh apni engagement main nahi smile nahi kiya tha. So now why he is acting as Smile Singh Oberoi?

(to Shivaay): Shivaay,Shivaay, (this time loudly) SHIVAAY!!

Shivaay: Woh!! Girl easy –easy my poor ears. Are you mad? Have you gone nuts or you are insane? Do you want that I become deaf .Then everyone will say look she is the wife of Deaf Singh Oberoi.

Annika: (cutely) But they all mean same. So decide one word after then I will argue, and one more thing you are acting like Confuse Singh Oberoi. And ha naming is my job so don't you dare to snatch it nahi toh I will become jobless, vaise bhi it does not suit your personality BILLUJI!!

Shivaay: I have told you so many times don't use that word ..

Annika: What BILLU??

Shivaay: (giving a forced smile)Annika please!!

Annika: OK in one condition you have to answer my one question.

Shivaay: Done!!

Annika: Why were you smiling looking that special bride groom couch??(Pointing to couch)

Shivaay(in flow and excitingly): Oh Achha!!Actually I was very happy now one more man will be a martyr and will come in the group of bechara pati group(realizing what he said)(Gulps the lump formed in his throat and slowly turns to see Annika which was not less than Goddess Kali. Giving a nervous smile to his wife) No no this is a joke(Annika glares harder) Ok a bad joke, I was just trying my look in cracking jokes, So I was smiling because finally Arhant is getting his part of happiness. That's it no other reason I think dadi is calling me I will catch you soon and ha you remember we need to act as an ideal husband-wife so be in role. Aaya Dadi( and rushes out) .

After he went out Annika starts laughing.

Annika: Sometimes he acts to be so cute like a toddler. Hmm but why will we act as an ideal couple? (Self praising Mode)In fact we are the most ideal couple in fact power couple. Aren't we? (Definitely you both are).

After sometime.....

Sanjana father: Maji I think we should start the Ring ceremony. Please call Arhant beta, till then Naina will bring Sanjana.

Arhant Dadi: Hmm..Even I think but this boy have not came yet and guest had started coming.

Sanjana: What Arhant had not came yet but maji muharaat will finish soon, wait let me call him,(He was about to call Arhant)

Naina: Sanjay Sanjana is not in her room.

Sanjay: What??How is it possible?

Dadi: Oh no what is happening?No No this can't happen kahi ....kahi isme.... Ro....Roop .....ka haath toh nahi ?