Chapter 5

Annika: My plan is very simple to collect proof against Roop Bua.

Om: But how bhabhi?? Even Shivaay tried to find proof against Roop Bua but he double crossed him.

Rudra: Yes bhabhi first time O is saying correct she is not less than a dayaan(witch) who always say (mimicking bua)Danton Danton mein...

Om:Shut up Rudra!!! and be please be serious ,Bhabhi please tell us how we will we do it...

Annika: I know she made Shivaay's pappu  ,but I am Annika,.. Khidikitod Annika. Even if Roop Bua is rogue but she is a human being and every being commits mistake and we need to find that mistake.

Om:But Bhabhi for that we need to find Roop Bua and she left no traces of her. Shivaay have put 5 private investigators behind her but still their are no traces of her.

Annika: Om have you heard this phase"what you are looking for is right under your nose".

Om: Yes Bhabhi I know it but still I am not getting it what are you trying to tell??

Rudra: Yes bhabhi Roop bua is not under our nose.She is so large to fit here.

Om glared Rudra and Rudy makes his all time famous puppy face which made Annika to chuckle but controlling her laughter, she says

Annika: Aww !!! Rudra you are so cute!! anyways let's drop this topic here so first answer this question do you remember where we met Veer??

Rudra : Such a easy question in this Universe!!

Om: shut up Rudra are you missing Tia?? OK let's leave it .Bhabhi you met Rudra in Goa but what's the connection?? Hold on do you want to say to keep her Veer alive through his memory   she have gone to Goa ??

Annika: Yes ,and I am leaving too Goa but that to alone!!

Om: What !!No ways!! Bhabhi this is madness .

Rudra: Yes bhabhi second time O saying correct it is like"Come Bua hit me!!"

Om: And if Shivaay comes to know about it ??

Rudra: He will do Oh My Matta !! of both of us.You know na he is so possessive and over-protective about you.You remember na when we were caught red-handed so bhaiya scolded you too much and did not talked to anyone for 2 days ....

FLASHBACK BEGINS

This is after Tia's fiasco. Shivaay has gone for business tour.While rest were in  their own world except 2 souls 

So let's see who were those  2 people let's peep in.....

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Person 1: Hey Pehlwaan!! look it's raining. You know before Di's marriage we use to dance in rain and have chocobar  bar ice cream . 

Person 2: But I never tried it .You know na Shivaay Bhaiya is germaphobes!!!

Both started laughing so can you guess it....

:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:::::::