Chapter 12[a]

It is a peaceful morning, sounds of waves, birds are chirping and may be trying to say " Wake-up wake p it is a brand new day."(My alarm tone).

Now let's peep in that room where our protagonist is staying. And as usual both were sleeping in arms. But for a change today woke up early and sees Shivaay is sleeping like an innocent baby. She smiled seeing his face which made her day slowly getting out of his hold she sees the time.

Annika: Oh Beti Ki !!! today I woke earlier than Shivaay good improvement. Chal jaldi se ready ho jaate hai then today is ball party too and I need to do so many preparations too.

Soon Annika went and after 5 minutes he move in his sleep feeling empty side of bed he opened his eyes and seeing no one he sat in jerk and glanced at watch and started finding his watch, not believing on his eyes he tapped the watch twice, but realizing watch is working properly.

Shivaay: Oh God aaj Annika mujhse pehle jag gayi this is not a good sign now I have to face the same problem like Ram ji face when Kumbhkaran woke during the war.
He gulps the lump formed in his throat fearing the consequences of the future soon Annika came  wiping her hairs with towel and humming a song.

Shivaay: Annika why you woke up so early??

Annika: Why there any rule in Indian constitution that I cannot wake early?

Shivaay: I never understand why you can't give straight answers. Anyways drop it I just want to ask that do you need my help I am free so if you want...

Annika: NO !!No thanks I can manage I don't need your help anyways I am getting late I have promised Sanjana that we will have our breakfast today while discussing about today's party so I am leaving. Bye.And she soon she leaves.

Shivaay: She left Oh shoot I forgot that today I have to confess everything to Annika, even need to find about that Kabir Arora main bhi dekho what so special about him.

And soon he get ready and left for the breakfast and sees elders were sitting in one table while girls in other then someone taps his back

Shivaay: Oh hi Arhant

Arhant: Good morning bhaiya come let's have breakfast together waise bhi I cannot sit with Sanjana because of the punishment.

Shivaay: Well I am enjoying this seeing you like this after a long time I can see my reflection on your face same desperation I was having when me and Annika were getting married and dadi invented that 2 feet rule.

Arhant: Really then how rude it s knowing how it feels that you can't meet your to be wife still you are doing this torture on us, you are truly a sadist but ha I just want to say one thing whether you are a sadist or sweet brother you are my role model and I just want to be like you and in fact I am working on it and soon I will protect my family from the upcoming evil.

Shivaay: Upcoming evil?

Arhant: I mean from future problems.

Shivaay: I am really proud of you come let's have our breakfast only we are left.Both of them sat on the table,

Shivaay: Acha Arhant I want to ask who is Kabir Arora?

Arhant: Kabir?? Oh Kabir Bhaiya Sanjana cousin kyu what happened? He is a nice guy , eligible bachelor and very caring...

Shivaay: OK let's drop it I just heard about him thought to ask you I would love to meet him well I will meet him in the party tonight.

Soon the breakfast got over and Annika indulged in her work while Shivaay was following Annika as a lost puppy which was irritating her finally she turned back.