Amazing Life

Eddie Pov

Everybody thinks I have this amazing life. That since I've been in love so many times that I should be popular. But it really doesn't work like that. My parents don't like that I've had so many people that I've been in love with. They think that I'm just some player that messes with girl's hearts. But I do love every girl that I've dated. Well, maybe not every one. But I mean, a lot of them. I usually only chose to date a girl that I know has a good sense of humor and a good personality. Everybody wants the dumb blonde with money and a terrible personality. But who wants the girl that will stand up for the outcast? Me. But none of them have worked out. At least so far. But this time, I wasn't the one to break up with the girl. She broke up with me. I am still very much in love with her, but the heart on my wrist has went to full, to half. I'm sitting in the bathroom, rubbing my wrist, wondering if the other half will come back. I look down at it. Then I hear the door open and I wipe my eyes and sniff my nose and take a deep breath. The person sits quietly for a little bit, but I hear a few sniffs coming from them.

"Are you ok?" I get up the courage to ask. 

"Yes. No. Maybe," the person says. I recognize the voice but I don't know where from. I open the stall I'm in. The person is in a stall next to me though. 

"Which one is it?" I ask.

"I don't know," they say. 

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Gaege. I'm sure you know me. The boy that's hopelessly in love," they say.

"Oh yeah. I know you. Not by that naming though. You're in a few of my classes," I say.

"How about you? Do I know you?" He asks.

"Probably. I'm Eddie," I say.

"E-eddie?" He says.

"Yeah," I say.

"What were you doing in here?" He asks.

"It's a long story," I say.

"I have time," he says. I slide down on the ground next to the stall he's in. Highly unsanitary, I know. Then, I start my story.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!