Wanna Be Your Friend

Gaege Pov

The next day when I walk into the school, a voice surprises me from behind.

"Hey Gaege!" I jump at the voice, my heart racing. He never talks to me, I'll have to try and get used to this feeling. 

"Uh, hey Eddie," I turn around to face him, praying that my face doesn't give away the fact that he's my love.

"Where are you going?" Eddie asks.

"To class. Geometry," I say. 

"Really? I have that same class," Eddie says. Yeah, I already knew that. I always see you.

"You know you don't have to talk to me. I know that the bathroom thing was just a fluke," I say.

"Nonsense. You need some friends. And with me around, who's gonna bother you?" Eddie asks.

"Everyone. Once I'm alone again," I say.

"Then I won't leave you alone," Eddie says.

"We don't have all of our classes together. And we have separate lunches. That's not possible," I say.

"Then I guess, I'll just have to threaten everyone until they're too afraid to go within 100 feet of you," Eddie says.

"That's really not needed. I've survived long enough on my own," I say. 

"Just let me try. I wanna be friends with you," Eddie says.

"Now I know you're lying," I say. "No one wants to be friends with me." I rub my hand over the heart that's lightly glowing. 

"That's not true. I do want to be friends with you. You're very interesting Gaege," Eddie says. 

"You're gonna ruin your reputation," I say. "No one's gonna want to date you anymore. You're gonna loose a lot of friends."

"Then they're not true friends. And I'm taking a break from dating," Eddie says. He's taking a break from dating? Do I really have a chance now?

"Well, then I have nothing more to stop you with," I say.

"Then I'll see you after school," Eddie says. 

"I guess I will," I say. We both walk into Geometry and sit down in our usual spots. Him in the middle of the class, surrounded by all of his friends. And me at the back of the class, trying to form into the wall.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!1