Oh Look

Eddie Pov

All I see is red. Those guys have tormented Gaege enough. I keep throwing punches at them, trying to get them to shut up. It pisses me off to hear them criticizing my Gaege. Wait, my Gaege?

"Oh look, the f*g can't even stand up for himself," one of the guys says after spitting blood from his mouth that had drained from his noise.

"Oh look, it's someone so insecure about themselves that they say shit to other people to make themselves feel better," I mock him while continuing to hit him in the face.

"Break it up! Break it up!" I can hear a teacher shout, but I'm not going to back down.

"Get this f*g off my friend!" Another one of the guys shouts.

"I will not tolerate that language in this school mister," I hear the teacher say.

"If you're not gonna do anything about it then I'm going to have to!" The guy shouts.

"Mister! I'm going to have to ask you to step into this classroom," another reached butts in.

"So you're just gonna let my friend get the shit beat out of him?!"

"We cannot break up the fight with you in the way," the original teacher says.

"This is a shit school," the guy mutters.

"Ok ok, get off of him!" The teacher shouts. I'm finally pulled off of him and I can see the blood seeping down his face, one of his teeth is wedged sideways and his nose is definitely broken. It's hard to feel guilty though after he said all of those things to Gaege. The guilt hits when I'm being pulled away. I catch sight of Gaege, trying to see if he's glad that I stopped it but instead I see him crying, tear streaks on his face. He makes eye contact with me and then pushes his way out of the crowd. Guilt pools in my stomach.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!