Glowing

Eddie Pov

Gaege closes his hand around mine and I smile.

"Who do you like?" I ask.

"No one you would know," he says. 

"Are you sure? If he's popular I feel like I would know him," I say.

"Well, maybe you do know him. But I don't really want to say," he says. "You'd just make fun of me."

"I wouldn't do that," I say.

"I just, don't feel comfortable sharing that yet," he says.

"Ok," I say. I look down at his hand. I can see a little bit of his half heart and it's glowing slightly. That's never happened for mine. I look down at my own wrist and the heart that is still partically there is starting to fade. "Your heart."

"What about it?" He asks.

"It's glowing," I say.

"Oh yeah. It does that sometimes," he says.

"Do you know why?" I ask.

"Usually when my love does something that just makes me love them more," he says. 

"Aw, that's sweet," I say.

"That hasn't happened for you?" He asks.

"No," I say. 

"It's fades sometimes," he says.

"What?" I ask.

"My heart. When I'm really close to giving up," he says. "It always comes back though."

"That really seems like true love then," I say.

"Yeah. But he doesn't love me back. So how true can it really be?" He asks.

"I'm sure they love you. They just don't know it yet," I say. 

"I guess you're right," he says.

"Try spending more time with them. You can probably get closer," I say.

"Ok. Thanks," he says.

"I think it's time we get back to class," I say.

"You're right," he says. I stand up and I hear the door click open. Gaege comes out and smiles at me. I see the tear stains on his cheeks. He's really pretty. I had never noticed before. His arms have a few tattoos on them. I would assume he's at least 18 then. I might get a tattoo at some point. It'd have to mean something really close to me though. "I'll see you later."

"Yeah, I'll see you later," I say. We part ways once we leave the bathroom. He seems happier though so that's good.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!