Hospital

Juicy POV

The ambulance arrives at school, but they don't allow me to ride with them since I'm not a direct family member and I'm a minor. That should be at school. So I'm forced to sit through class, with the words going in one ear and straight out the other. All I can focus on is Eddie and if he's alright or not. Once school is over, I rush straight home to see if either of my parents are there. When they're not, I call Grant to see if he could pick me up and drive me to the hospital. He picks up immediately. "Are you ok?" He asks. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, but can you please give me a ride to the hospital?" I ask.

"I thought you were already there? Didn't you go with him in the ambulance?"

"No, since I'm a minor and not a direct family member, I couldn't ride with him there. Also they didn't want me missing those vital 2 hours," I explain.

"Yeah, I totally can then," Grant says. 

"Thank you," I say. I hang up and soon after Grant picks me up and drives me there. Once we get there, he drives up to the doors.

"Do you want me to go in with you or are you fine by yourself?" Grant asks.

"I'm ok, thank you for driving me," I say. "I'll call my parents to pick me up later."

"Good luck," Grant says.

"Thanks," I say before heading inside. I go up to the receptionist and ask her where Eddie's room is. I take the elevator up until I get to the floor she said. I ask a nurse where his room number is and she directs me in the right direction. The door is closed when I get there. I nervously rub my forearm. I peak through the window to find the room empty other than Eddie laying in the bed. I knock on the door before hearing Eddie allow me in. The door creaks as I push it open. 

"Hey," I say.

"Gaege?" Eddie sits up quickly in his bed. "What are you doing here?" 

Hey! Sorry I've been absent lately. I've had writers block and I've been distracted with people at school. Hopefully I get better with updating again! Hope you enjoyed! Luv you all! More to come!!!!