Hennessy

My mind blanked.

He was kissing me.

Like actually.

His lips were on mine. Not just touching but all over my lips. It wasn't soft or anything. It was fervent. Hot. Desire-filled.

My mind paused as my eyes fell closed. They were so warm against mine and the pure shock and pleasure that I was feeling made my lips part as I responded against him. He slipped his tongue in between my parted lips.

I've only ever french-kissed one other guy. It wasn't good and my brother walked in on it and I got yelled at and didn't get to see Brian again.

But this felt so much better than Brian did. Is this how Juliet felt when Romeo kissed her? It was soft and passionate and it made warmth spread through my body as he dropped my hands above my head to wrap one of his arms around my back and the other cupping my face.

His body was so hard yet comforting as he held me up against him. For a moment, I forgot about how sad and confused I've been lately after my family fucking sold me out. It wasn't the correct term but that's what it felt like.

But this? This washed away all of that.

My hands grabbed onto his side. I wanted to grab onto him, deepen our kiss even more but I felt like that would come off too strong and he'd think I was some horny bitch or something.

Wait a minute!

Alexis.

What did this even mean?

Did he like me enough to kiss me or was it to just get me to shut up? Did this change our relationship? I didn't even know that we had a relationship, especially not on this level.

Did I like him? Yes, I think he's super hot and dangerous. He makes my stomach flutter.

Did he feel the same?

I pulled my head back, tearing my lips from his soft ones that tasted a little bit like wine with the slightest hint of cigarettes.

I slowly opened my eyes, his hand still on my cheek. I felt my face warm.

He was staring right back at me. I felt my face flush. I wanted to kiss him again and subconsciously, my eyes fluttered closed and I felt his lips on mine once again. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy. The way his lips moved against mine was amazing too. They tasted so amazing.

Again, I pulled back, feeling flushed and nervous. I did like him but I didn't want to practically embarrass myself.

Wait- what am I saying? He kissed me!

"Um," I mumbled, looking away.

He brought my face back up to make eye contact with him.

"Don't you ever fucking take out my stuff again, capisci?" He raised his eyebrow.

I nodded, "Capisco."

He grinned, his hand moving from my face down to my chest. My eyes followed, watching as he palmed my chest. My breathing hitched as I looked back at him with wide eyes. His other hand cupped my cheek.

"What?" he asked, his breath hitting my face, "you look like you have something to say?"

I couldn't form words.

"Are you wearing a bra?" he continued, bringing his hand down to slip it under my shirt, grabbing my chest again. "Shame," he frowned, squeezing my chest, watching as my eyes fluttered in pleasure.

He brought his face down, pressing a kiss to the corner of my lips before taking his hand off my face and walking to the door, grabbing my hand and dragging me along. He left the building, the sun immediately greeting me. I kept blinking to adjust to the sudden change in light.

I was all but thrown into a black SUV's passenger seat. Before I could protest, the door was slammed closed and then locked. I watched through the tinted windows as Vincent made his way around to the driver's seat, unlocking the door, getting in, and locking it again.

I frowned. What was I? A child?

He started the car, starting to drive back the way I came before I was snatched off the bike.

I looked at my hands in my lap. Could we just process what just happened? Like, first, he's an amazing fucking kisser. Second, his hands were all over my chest. And I just allowed that? It did feel nice but, like, what did this mean? Did it mean anything at all?

And he pulled away so quickly...

The silence in the car was crushing me. Could he at least put the radio on?

I felt him look over at me.

"You're a good kisser," he said.

My eyes went wide as I looked over at him, my face going red as my lips parted.

"Um, thank you?" I whispered.

He smirked, looking back to the road.

"What's the flavor of your chapstick? Cherry?" He continued.

"Um, yeah," I mumbled, nodding.

I didn't even think that he could taste it. I didn't think it was that strong.

"Were you drinking wine?" I softly responded.

Was that a weird thing to say? Was I analyzing this too much? He asked me my chapstick flavor, what was the harm in asking him what he drank?

"No, Hennesy," he corrected.

"Oh," I nodded along as he pulled into the driveway of his house. The gates automatically opened and the person manning the security booth saw him as Vincent briefly rolled down the window.

My eyes glanced at his huge house for a moment right before he pulled into his garage. He parked the car and got out. I followed him and just as I closed the door, I felt my arm get yanked.

Vincent grabbed me and started walking to the door.

"The hell?" I complained, "get off!"

"Shut your lips," he ignored, dragging me inside and pulling me up the stairs as I tried to pry his hand off my arm.

"What the hell is your problem?" I smacked his hand as he opened my bedroom door, dragging me in.

He pulled me until he was at the side of the bed and roughly pushed me on it.

"Stay. You will not leave this room," he ordered.

My brows met in an offended manner as I scoffed at him.

"Excuse you?" I laughed sarcastically. "Look, you're not the boss of me-"

My words were cut off by the sound of the door closing as he left. My mouth dropped open in shock.

Rude much?

I got off the bed, storming over to the door and swinging it open. Standing right in front of my door was that big, tall man that grabbed my legs earlier.

He turned around, eyes narrowing at me. The man didn't speak. He just shoved my shoulder back and slammed the door shut as I fell back losing my balance from how much force he put into it.

I blinked at the door.

Was I on lockdown?

--

A/N

Yall better start commenting, voting, and sharing or you get no more updates (I'm only partially kidding lol). the only reason I ask is so I'm sure the story is going in the direction I want it to.