Wisdom

I was stuck in the room for the rest of the day, I ended up just sleeping. I tried to leave one more time but I was just shoved back. But, I guess it was for the best? Maybe?

I didn't eat dinner and today was Wednesday, the day of my Wisdom teeth appointment. It worked out because I didn't eat or drink anything which is what the doctor said. It didn't make me feel better emotionally even though this was practically the equivalent of being grounded, I guess, and this was because of my actions, I still felt sad. Ignored.

Anyway, I got out of bed, threw on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt with some white Nike sneakers. I grabbed my phone and wallet before I forgot. I knew I wasn't supposed to wear makeup but I still put on moisturizer, chapstick, brushed my eyebrows, and threw on mascara. As I was putting away my makeup, there was a knock on the door.

I left the bathroom, opening the door. Dante was standing in the doorway.

"Alexis!" He grinned, "I haven't seen you in forever!" He sarcastically said.

I frowned at him.

"Awe, look how sad and cute you are," he tapped my nose, "you're like a little puppy, bambola," he cooed.

My frown turned into a scowl as I glared at him.

"Come on, you have places to be and Vincent doesn't like waiting," he softly grabbed my wrist, pulling me from the room and taking me downstairs. "I'm gettin' the impression that you're mad at me," he glanced behind himself to look at me, "I don't know why, I'm not the one that told Vinny, Luca did."

I nodded in agreement.

"Am I allowed to hit him or do I get locked away for anything?" I raised my eyebrow.

He laughed at me as he took me out to the garage, going to the black SUV and opening the door for me. With reluctance, I got in, crossing my arms to show that I was still in a mood.

Dante made his way around to the passenger seat and once he was in, Vincent opened the garage, backing up. It was silent and I noticed Dante looking between Vincent and me.

"Alexis, are you dating anyone?" he started.

My brows met as I looked at him.

"Why do you want to know?" I glared.

He shrugged, "I'm just curious. Is that a yes?"

"No," I mumbled, looking out the window.

"That's good," he sighed, "I don't think a boyfriend would be happy to hear you were kissing guys," he smugly grinned, looking between us.

My mouth dropped open before I glared at him.

I closed my mouth, telling myself it was best to just not respond, but I still did.

"I didn't kiss anyone," I mumbled again.

Honestly, Vincent kissed me, this was not the other way around. Did I still enjoy it? Yes. But I didn't do it. Did it matter? Probably not to others but it did a little bit to me. I was a teenage girl, trivial things like this mattered.

"Your tongue said otherwise," I heard Vincent mutter.

"Oh, Alexis, you french-kiss? Ooo! Naughty!" He teased.

Talk about embarrassing. I just kept my mouth shut, putting my hair in a low ponytail to act like I had something better to do.

The rest of the ride was quiet, filled with the music from the radio, and the Italian conversation between Vincent and Dante which I didn't care to listen to. We got to the place quite quickly and I stepped out of the car, closing the door and making my way into the waiting room.