Protection and Love of a Father

I couldn't breathe. IT was taken in confidence. I trusted him. Oh, my God. How did IT get out?

I needed to do something. What was I supposed to do? I wanted my father! He'd know what to do! He'd probably kill him though because Vincent took the picture. I didn't know what to do! I'm just a child- I'M A CHILD! THIS IS ILLEGAL! IT HAPPENED IN THE KARDASHIANS!

"This is a case for the FBI."

The notifications wouldn't stop. I had to put my phone on Do Not Disturb. I made my way to Safari.

NY FBI OFFICE
Directions

I was about ten minutes away. I hailed a taxi cab. I quickly told him the address, my voice wavering. My hands were literally shaking. I felt some wet drops on my pants. I brought my hand up to my cheek. I was crying.

No! Alexis, stop!

A headache formed.

Some of those unknown numbers were my dad's friends and partners. I didn't want to think about them seeing it. It was probably also sent to my dad and brother- fuck, I think I'm going to puke. Hopefully, they didn't have their phones on. Dad mentioned a meeting. He hated phones during meetings much like how he hated phones during dinner.

I threw money at the cab driver once he dropped me off. I was trembling as I made my way inside the building. I walked up to the front desk. There were some people waiting but I paid no mind to them. I was on a mission.

"I. . ." my voice was heavy, that sound it makes when you're about to cry. "I need to see an agent in the, um, cyber division. It's an emergency."

"Alright, sweetie, I need to see some ID and I need a name."

"I don't have an ID on me," I stressed, my hand going to my forehead. I could barely see her. She was blurry. "Alexis Leo."

She was typing stuff into her computer but paused, taking in the information I gave her. I felt her eyes on me. "Um. . . do you have any emergency contacts- what's your parent's names so I can fill it out?"

I sniffled, trying to wipe my eyes and hold in my tears. "Michael Leo. My other contact is Freddie- well, Frediano Leo. He's my brother. My mom's dead." A sob cut me off.

She grabbed a phone, harshly typing in numbers. I didn't hear her conversation. I was too busy dwelling on my sad little life. I wanted to die. I wanted a gun. Agents have guns, right? I'd kill myself now. Someone grabbed my arm. "Ma'am," the woman called, "go with this man. He'll help you, okay?"

"Okay," I nodded, some more cries seeping through.

"You're Michael Leo's daughter?" he asked, walking past a metal detector. I had to take out my phone. I wanted to destroy it. It was evil.

"Yeah," I nodded, trying to wipe my eyes. "I need to see someone in the cyber department."

"Yep," he agreed, "I know."

He brought me up an elevator, past many agents, down a hallway to another door. "This is agent Stevie. He'll take care of your case. Stevie, I want to see her when you're done."

"Uh-huh," the man agreed, trying stuff on his computer. He had a lot of papers around his desk. He also had a takeout box. He turned around to look at me once the man left. "So, what's the problem?"

"I-" I paused again. This was so embarrassing to admit but I had to say IT in order to fix it. "So, my old boyfriend and I were really intimate together and one night we were just being. . . ya know. . . and he took a picture of me and then today I had like a few different people send it to me." I rushed out, my voice cracking at the end.