Chapter 14

"How's packing going?" I asked Damian as I put my last shirt in my suitcase. "I might need a little help." "Why do you need help? You pack for away games all the time."

"Can you please just come over?" "Alright I'll be over in a few."

I walked into Dame's house and found him in his bedroom. There was a huge pile of clothes on his bed. "Hey" he said giving me a peck on the lips.

"Alright, what do you need help with?" "I don't know what I should pack."

"Clothes, shoes, toothpaste, toothbrush, you know the normal stuff." "I knew that."

I looked at him confused. "So, what do you need help with?" "I need help trying to figure out what clothes to bring. I want to make a good first impression since I'm meeting your family and all..." he said trailing off.

"Dame, are you nervous about meeting my family?" I asked smilling at him. ".....no" I raised my eyebrow.

"Ok I'm a little nervous. Who wouldn't be nervous to meet their girlfriend's family?" he said sitting on the bed.

Awww, he's nervous. Thats so cute. "You have nothing to worry about. My family isn't that bad. Well, most of my family isn't." "Maybe you're right. Wait....is your dad gonna be there?"

I nodded my head slowly. "I'm dead" I walked over to him and straddled him. He wrapped his arms around me "No you're not." "Didn't you tell me he used to play in the NFL?" "Maybe"

He groaned. "Look, my dad may be hard on you, but thats only because you're dating his little girl. He is gonna be protective. Once he gets to know you, he will love you. Same thing with my family. Once they see how great of a person you are, they will love you."

He stared deep into my eyes. "You are amazing, you know that?" "Yeah I do, but I don't mind being told that." He kissed me softly. I will never get enough of his kisses.

I tried to get up, but Dame just pulled me closer. "We need to finish packing" I mumbled against his lips. "Fine" He pecked my lips one more time before letting me go.

"Lets figure out what to put in your suitcase"

*THE NEXT DAY*

We just landed at the airport in DC. "Who is coming to pick us up?" Georgia asked. "I think Carter said he was going to." Soon, I saw guy about Dame's height. I knew it was my brother.

"Hey twin" I said hugging him. "Hey sis" I actually missed him. He went over to Georgia to give her a hug. He has always had a little crush on her. "Carter, this is Damian. Dame, this is my brother Carter."

They shook hands and they started talking about basketball. I can already tell they're gonna be good friends. We grabbed our bags and walked to the car.

"Mommy!" I said hugging her. Yea I called my mom mommy. Don't judge me. "Hey my baby."

"Mama Julie" Georgia said throwing her arms around her. I looked over at Dame and saw him with my brother still talking about basketball. I pulled him over to us.

"Mom, this is my boyfriend Damian. Damian, this is my mom." He held his hand out to her. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Jones." She pulled him into a hug.

"Its great to finally meet you too. And please, call me Julie."

"AUNT JULIE!!!" Her voice instantly made me roll my eyes. That was my cousin Erica. I won't say that I hate her, but I don't exactly like her.

She has a major attitude problem. Not to mention she thinks she is the shit and thinks she's better than everyone.

When she walked into the kitchen, I saw that she was wearing some booty shorts and a tight tank top. Did I mention she is kinda a hoe?

"Vanessa, its so good to see you" she said with a fake smile. She never did like me. Honestly I don't care.

Erica's eyes landed on Dame and she was checking him out. She need to stop before Dame is the last thing she sees in life.

"Who is this?" Vanessa's boyfriend Damian."

"Wait, Damian Lillard? Wow, my cousin is dating a pro basketball player. I'm impressed." She looked him up and down before walking upstairs.

"Where is dad?" I asked my mom. "He went to the store to grab a few things. He should be back soon."

After talking to my mom for a while, my aunt Kelly walked in. "Vanessa, why are you dressed like that? It is not appropriate for a lady to dress like that." I'm wearing a blue hald shirt, black shorts, and black, white, and blue KDs.

So I'm dressed inappropriately but its fine for you daugher to wear shirts with her boobs falling out and shorts that are damn near panties?

I fought back the urge to roll my eyes because that would lead to a long lecture about respect that I did not want to hear.

Aunt Kelly also doesn't like me for some reason. She is almost like Erica, only worse. Even my mom doesn't like her, and thats her own sister. It might be because she was always compared to her like Erica is to me and hated her for it.

So I have a hoeish cousin and her mother who hate me and irritate my soul. And I have said cousin trying to steal my boyfriend. I'm gonna need help to get through this weekend without killing someone.