Chapter 1

"COME ON GUYS! YOU CAN DO IT! DEFENSE! DEFENSE!" my friend Georgia shouted.

  "Wow.  You are really into this game." I said.  "Vanessa, shouldn't you be too? We should both be shouting right now."  "I love basketball as much as you do, I'm just not as crazy as you." She rolled her eyes. We are watching the Portland Trailblazers game against the Indiana Pacers. "I know but you can still show some excit- YES! LET'S GO LAMARCUS!!".

*AFTER THE GAME*

"Man, that was a good game" I said.  "I know right. Vans, we need to go to a game one day," Georgia said while walking to the kitchen.  "I know right. I haven't been to a basketball game since three years ago." Georgia walks back into the living room with another bag of chips. "That is your fifth bag of chips tonight.  It's amazing how your still skinny."  She is one of those people who eat a lot but don't gain any weight. 

  She laughs and says "Girl, these chips are good tho." "I wouldn't know because someone eats them all." She laughed. "I don't eat them all. But seriously, we should go to the next game." "When is the next game here in Portland?  "I don't know, lemme go check". As she went to her room to go check, Damian Lillard's face popped up on the tv screen. He is my favorite player on the team and one of my favorite players in the league. I have to admit, he is kinda cute.

  While I was still looking at his face, Georgia came back into the room. "The next game is this friday and they are going against the Wizards." "That should be a good game." Who are you going to cheer for though? You love Portland, but the Wizards is your home team." I thought about it. "Ill figure it out when the time comes."  We stayed up a few more hours and we went to our rooms to go to sleep.

So this is my first story! I really like Damian Lillard, so I thought why not write a story about him. I hope you enjoy! Make sure you comment. Let me know what you think.