Chapter 12

Have you tried to dress for something but don't know what put on because you have know idea where you're going? No? Well, thats how I feel right now.

I don't want to be overdressed, but I don't want to be underdressed. I wouldn't have this problem if someone *cough*Damian*cough* would tell me where we are going.

Speak of the devil. Dame just walked into the room and sat on the chair. I tried different ways to get him to tell me. This time I have a plan.

I walked over to him and sat in his lap. He looked at me confused. "What are you doing?" "Oh nothing" I said looking innocent. I rubbed the back of his neck and leaned closer to him. "So, you know what you should do?" I asked him. "What?" "You should tell me where we are going." "Vans, I'm not gonna tell you." "Really?" I said before kissing him softly. He kissed back immediately. Oh yeah, I got him now.

We pulled away and I looked at him expectantly. "How about now?" "Nice try, but I'm still not gonna tell you." "Damn it!" I said getting off of his lap. "Good effort though."

"Damian, tell me" I whined. "Vanessa, no" he whined back. "Why?" "It's fun to watch you get frustrated." I groaned.

"At least tell me what I should wear" "Will I get another kiss if I tell you?" "Maybe"

"Dressed comfortably. You are gonna be moving a lot." "Thank you" I said as he moved closer to me and put his hands on my hips. He puckered his lips, waiting for me to kiss him. I leaned in, and at the last second, I turned and kissed his cheek.

He looked at me pouting as I began to walk out. "You never said where I had to kiss you."

I ended up wearing blue jean shorts and purple Nike shirt. We were in his car going to...where ever we were going.

"Tell me." "No" "Tell me." "No" "Tell me." "No" "TELL ME."

"Fine. We are going to Disneyland."

"Really?!?!?" I asked getting excited.

He shook his head. "No."

I glared at him. "Don't play with my emotions."

"Sorry. Its just fun messing with you"

"Well stop it. Where are we going?" I asked pouting a little. "I told you its a surprise." I rolled my eyes and pouted some more. This keeping secrets thing better not become a habit. "Awww, are you mad?" he asked playfully.

I didn't answer him. He knows I hate not knowing things. "Just trust me. You'll like this surprise" he said smiling at me. He's so lucky he's cute.

We pulled up to a large building. The sign said Skyzone, indoor trampoline park.

"I've always heard about this place but I never got a chance to go."

"Are you glad that I kept it a surprise?" he asked as we got out of the car. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "A little. Disneyland tho? That was cold." "I'm sorry. We will go to Disneyland one day" he said kissing my temple.

Once we payed, it was time to jump. There were trampolines everywhere. Where has this been all my life?

I was jumping here, there, and everywhere. Dame kept trying to bump into me. He knows he too big for that. Soon we saw a basketball hoop. We had the same thought.

"Dunk contest"

I started with the between the legs. "That was aight, but I can do better" he said taking the ball away from me.

He did the 360 dunk. "How was that better than mine?"

"Cause it is." "Really? Its not that impressive."

"Stop being a hater" he said sticking his tongue out at me. "I'm not being a hater." "Yes you are hater."

"You so damn childish" I said pushing him.

"Oh its on now." He tackled me and tickled my sides.

"DAMIAN STOP!!!" I said laughing.

"Not until you say that my dunk is better than yours." "Fine. My dunk is better than yours." "Thats not what I meant" he said tickling me again.

"OK! YOUR DUNK WAS BETTER THAN MINE!" "Thank you."

He leaned down until his lips met mine. I will never get tired of his kisses. "So..." he said after pulling away. "So...." We both got up. We were in a public place after all. If we weren't in public, that would be a different story. "What does this mean now? For us?"

"I don't know. What do you think?" "I don't know. What do you think?"

"Omg Dame we are not gonna do this" I said laughing. "Alright. Vanessa will you be my girlfriend?" he asked nervously, like I was gonna say no. Why the hell would I say no?

"I would love too." He smilled and pulled me closer to him. He leaned down and kissed me with so much passion.

Damian Lillard is my boyfriend. Never thought that would happen.

We continued to kiss until we heard "Hey lovebirds!" We pulled away and saw Wesley standing in front of us. "Hey Wes" Dame said doing their handshake. "What are two doing here, other than sucking each other's faces?" he asked leaning down to hug me.

"We came to jump on the trampolines. And Wes....it would be nice to breathe." "Yea let my girlfriend go"

Wes let me go. "Wait...you guys are together now?" he asked gesturing between us. We nodded. "Yes! Georgia owes me 30 bucks!" "You two made another bet about us?"

"Wait a minute...there was a bet before this?" Dame asked confused. "Only you two would do this." "What can I say? Me and Georgia are alike in many ways."

"What are you doing here anyway?" "Well I do have to play a game today, unless you forgot while you were sucking Dame's face." I rolled my eyes. "I meant what are you doing here at Skyzone?" "Can I go out and have fun before the game? Damn, people can't just go have fun."

I hit his arm. "Damn, so violent." "I'm not violent." "Yea you are" they both say.

I looked at the time. "We should go. You two have to be at the arena soon"

"Aww...I didn't even get a chance to jump around" Wesley said pouting.

"Come on you big baby. We gotta go" I told him while walking out. Damian grabbed my hand as we walked to the car. I could get used to this.

Hey everyone! S/O to Starpowr98 for giving me the idea for this chapter. It really helped me out because I had no idea where they should go. Thanks! :)