|Emily x Reader|Fluff

This is part one because I am too lazy to continue writing...I'm also insanely tired.

This is also slightly based on an RP that my friend and I did.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2:25 am

"Emily...it's so early! Why am I here?" I whined at her, leaning on the frame of her front door.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)...I just wanted to...well..." Emily looked at the ground seeming embarrassed. "I wanted to cuddle."

I glared at her. She called me like it was an emergency saying she needed me over as fast as possible...now I find out she just wanted to freaking cuddle?!?!!! "Emily what the hell!?"

She started apologizing. "I-I'm sorry (Y/N)..."

Since I was here anyway and I was tired as hell...I grabbed her hand shutting the front door. I dragged her to her room and I got in her bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I passed out. I was dead to the world.

4:37 pm

I slowly woke up...I was still super tired for some reason. When I realized what happened early this morning I was still mad. I then realized Emily was hugging me. She had gotten what she wanted...to cuddle me.

"Emily wake up," I say shaking her gently awake. "It's four we need to get up."

[END]
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope everyone enjoyed this and if you want a second part. Let me know.

{Here is a picture of my baby}

{I love her so much!🥰}