$5,000?!

Lennox's p.o.v:
"Um Lennox" Connor says as I get back in the car. "Hmm?" "We need $5000" he blurts. "Why the hell do we need $5000?" "Because sam is in jail and that's his set bail" he says rather quickly. "Wait sams in jail?!" I shout. he nods his head. "What for?" I ask. "I don't know he didn't say" "start calling people" I command. We call all our close friends and family and got
Connor: $250
Mom/dad:$300
Shane/trisha:$265
Kian:$167
Jc:$230
Trevor:$120
Ricky:$125
Carter: $120
Big cat/chanelle: $245
Me/sams money: $350
"We're still $2,828 short" I huff. "I know, do you have any other friends that could help?" Connor asks. I think and then one name pops in my head- cooper. Cooper was another one of my friends from the orphanage he left about a year after I got there, he was adopted by some rich couple that own Starbucks. I text him every now and then but I need him so I pick up my phone and dial his number hoping he answers. "Hello?" He says groggily. "Hey cooper it's Lennox I need your help" "what's wrong?" He asks more awake. "Sam my fiancé is in jail and his bail is $5,000 and were still $2,828 short and he I hate to ask but can you please help I need him" I say. "I'm gettin in my car now, I have to stop at the ATM and then I will meet you at the police station" he replies. "Oh my gosh thank you cooper I love you" I practically yell. "Yea yea yea I know you do" he chuckles. "I'll see you in a bit" I say and then hang up. "You love him?" Connor asks while raising his eyebrows. "He's gay connor" I say while putting my seat belt on. "Oh, is he cute?" He asks. i giggle then reply "very" he smiles and starts the car.
When we get to the police station were waiting in the car when someone taps on my window. "Cooper" I say getting out if the car. "Lenny" he says before giving me a hug. I step back and look and the tall, muscly boy he used to be scrawny and short. His hair is now not fire truck red (thank god) but now is his natural brownish blonde and it's swooped to the side under his black beanie. I hear Connor get out of the car and he stops when he gets next to me. "Cooper this is my friend Connor, Connor this is Cooper" I say to them. "Hi nice to meet you" cooper says kind of nervous. "Meet to nice you" Connor says. I turn to him and giggle. "Meet to nice you?" I ask. He blushes then hangs his head. "Let's just go get my fiancé out of here I say grabbing both there hands and pulling them inside. Once were in I have to fill out a bunch of papers and then give them the money, after they have the money they set a court date and tell me sam is on his way out. "Baby!" Sam exclaims while running to me and then wrapping his arms around my waist. "Sam" I say before wrapping my legs around his waist. "I'm so sorry I never should have got mad at you like that, it's not your fault you were drunk and we weren't even together at the time I can't even begin to explain how-" Is all he gets out before I crash my lips into his, he kisses me back almost immediately and we stay like this for at least 3 minutes. i pull away and just hug him. "Just let it go we will deal with the paternity stuff next week and go from there" I say as I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck. "Okay" he says before putting me back on the ground. "I love you Lennox no matter what" he says. "I love you too sam" I reply befor giving him a quick kiss. "Let's go home" Connor says. Sam intertwines his fingers with mine and we walk out. "I'm heading home Lennox I'll come see you tomorrow just text me your address" cooper says before heading to his car. Me, sam and Connor hop In the car and start to head home. "So what did you get arrested for?" I ask sam. "Rape" he replies sadly. "What?" I ask shocked. "Yep" he mutters. "Who did you rape?!" I ask frantically. He looks up at me and looks into my eyes before saying "you". "Me?" I question. "Yea because your 16 and I'm 19" he says. "It's not rape it's consensual everytime" "I know but the person who turned me in just doesn't like it" he says coldly. "Who turned you in?" I ask. "Dylan" he says. "Her ex? The one that almost killed you?" Connor exclaims. "Yep that Dylan" sam says rubbing his thumb on my hand. "I'm gonna kill him" I say coldly. "Let's just not do anything stupid or that can land us both in jail okay?" He says. "Yea your right" "k Connor my car is right up here" he says pointing to it. Connor stops the car and me and sam drive home in Sam's car. Once were home we walk upstairs and I slip my shoes off. "I'm gonna take a shower I feel dirty from setting in the police car and the cell" sam says taking his shirt off. "Can I join you?" I smirk. He laughs and nods his head yes. I smile and head into the bathroom, sam turns on the shower and I take off my shirt and look at my slowly forming baby bump. "Whatcha doin?" Sam asks while wrapping his arms around me pressing his naked chest on my bare back. "Just looking at my bump" I say placing my hands over his larger ones that are placed on my tummy. He smiles then kisses my neck. "Come on let's shower" I say taking off my pants. He pulls his boxers and socks off and gets in the shower me following behind. We have a little bit of fun then wash and hop out. I throw on some shorts and a tshirt of Sams and crawl into the bed, sam pulls on some boxers and slides in next to me then wraps his arms around me. "I love you" he says. " I love you too" I say before falling into a deep slumber.