One drunken mistake.

Carter went back to her hotel and Connor went to bed so me and sam are watching tv when my phone dings signaling a text message. I looked down and it said unknown number.
U/n- so....i hear your pregnant.
L- who is this?
U/n-oh you don't remember me? How could you forget our magical night in the hottub at Vidcon a month or two ago......when we had sex while your "boyfriend" was at dinner with the rest of his o2l buddies?
I gasp looking at the sleeping sam in my lap, I do remember him and that night...
*flashback*
"You haven't even told your fans?!" I shout at sam. "No I haven't!" He yelled back "well who have you told because everyone here is looking at me like I'm a fucking alien from outer space!" "I told my family that's it because I didn't know if we were serious about this relationship!" He screams as he throws his bag on floor. "You didn't know we were serious?! We've said we love eachother, we've had sex lots of it, you bought me this damn necklace!" I yells as I unclasp the heart necklace around my neck. "I didn't want to announce this to the world and then us break up a day later!" "We'll you know what I'm glad you didn't announce us being together because we're not anymore!" I yelled as I threw the necklace at him. I saw hurt pass through his eyes as he watched it land at his feet. He picked it up and walked out the door. As soon as it shut I heard him sniffle and I broke down in the floor crying. I cried till I didn't think there was anything left and looked at the clock 9:30pm. Vidcon was over but sam wasn't back and his bag was still here, I got up and walked to the mini fridge in search if water but instead found a couple of beers, and some vodka. I've drank before but never got drunk drunk, but tonight I think I need it. I grabbed the vodka and started chugging as fast as I could, which resulted in me getting pretty tipsy pretty fast. I looked out the window and saw the pool and hot tub, I grabbed my bikini and threw it on and managed to make it downstairs without falling on my face. I walked over to the hot tub and saw a very sexy guy in it drinking a beer, he smirked at me as his eyes trailed from my head all the way down the my feet. "Care to join me?" He asked seductivly. I smiled and eased myself into the water. "So you got a name beautiful?" He asked as he set his beer behind him. "Lennox. You?" I replied. "Cameron, Cameron Dallas." "I've heard of you your a viner as well as a YouTuber right?" I asked moving closer to him. "Yep, I've heard of you also, Lennox graceffa adopted my joey and Meghan dating the o2l "hottie" sam pottorff right?" I dropped my head. "Not anymore actually" I said wiping away a stray tear. "Oh I'm sorry" he said giving me a hug. I don't know know if it's the alcohol talking or me just being upset but he's very sexy. "I know a way you could help me take my mind off it" I whisper into his ear. He smiles and instantly his mouth is on mine, i feel his hands trail down my back until they reach my bottoms and then he slowly pulls then down as I do the same to him. He's in me quickly and it lasts about 15 minutes before we both climax and he pulls out, he kisses me once more before putting his bottoms back on and getting out. He wraps a towel around his waist before turning back to me "we should do this again sometime" he says with a wink and then walks back into the hotel. I fish around for my bottoms and slide them back on and get out and start walking around before I start to feel dizzy then I hear a familiar voice scream "LENNOX!" And a pair of strong arms catch me as I fall.
I wake up the next morning with a pounding headache and an upset stomach, I groan and see I'm alone which means sam never came back. I feel my stomach flip so I cover my mouth with my hands and run to the bathroom and puke for what feels like forever when I hear the hotel door open then feel someone grab my hair and hold it behind me. "It's okay" I hear sam say as I feel his familiar hand rub my back. "Sam?" I croak out. "Yea babe it's me" he says. "You came back" "I'll always come back, for you atleast." He smiles softly. I wrap my arms around him and snuggle into his chest. We set like this for a few minutes before he breaks the silence. "I'm sorry for not telling people" he whispers. "I'm sorry for getting so angry and for last night" I say as I hang my head in shame. "I'm just glad your okay" he says. "And that your mine again" I smile but then tense up as I remember what I did last night. I can't tell him, I was drunk, it didn't mean anything and we were broke up at the time. "Babe what's wrong?" He asks when he notices my uneasiness. "Oh uh I just- where's my necklace?" I stutter. He reaches into his pocket and pulls it out. "Right here" he says as he clasps it around my neck. He then then leans down and gives me one of his knee melting sweet kisses.
*end of flashback*
L- Cameron
C- oh so you do remember me, do you remember that we didn't use protection.
I swear my heart just stopped.
C- those could be my twins growing in your stomach.
L- they are not yours
C- and how do you know that?
L- because your not my fiancé, I don't love you, that was a drunken mistake, and meant absolutely nothing to me.
C- you haven't told him have you?
L- no I didn't and he's never gonna know.
C- don't count in that. If those are my babies I want to be a part of there life. So if you don't get a paternity test behind his back I'll tell him about that night. Don't test me.
I lock my phone and look down at my small stomach and my fiancé in my lap and start to cry. I don't want this to get messed up.