Sam pottorff

I step off and run to Conner wrapping my arms around him. "Thank you" I say. "No problem" he says while hugging me back. I let go and give one last look at Dylan. "Let's go" I say to Conner. He nods and leads me to his car. i slide in the passengers seat and wipe away a few stray tears. " Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks turning on the car. "No" I say straightening myself up. he gives me a small smile and pulls out of the parking lot. My phone starts ringing and I see it's dad.
L-hello
J-what's wrong?
L-um i don't really want to talk about it, but I'm with Conner now me and Dylan broke up.
J-what? Why?
L-he cheated on me
J-oh honey I'm sorry, but uh would you happen to have your house key?
L-I'm no why?
J-because me and your mom are at the airport getting ready to go to New York.
L-WHAT? Why didn't you tell me?
J-we figured you could stay with Dylan.
L-we'll now what am I supposed to do?
J-give Conner the phone.
I hand Conner the phone and wait. "your gonna stay with me until Vidcon and then when we get there you can meet up with your mom and dad" he says handing me my phone. "Okay but I don't have any clothes" I say. "Don't worry you can borrow something of one of the boys tonight and we will go shopping tomorrow" he says. "Wait boys?" I ask confused. "Yea all the o2l members are with me we decided to hang out for a few weeks until Vidcon" he says. "Oh okay, so you mean I'll get to meet sam pottorff?" I ask excitedly. "Yea" he smirks. "Ah" I squeal. I am in love with Sam he is just perfect. He chuckles and keeps driving until we stop in front of a big house. I open the door and step out making sure I look nice. "Oh c'mon you look great" he says walking to the door. i smile and follow him, he opens the door and holds it for me. I walk in and it's gorgeous defiantly Conner. "We're back!" He shouts. "In the living room!" I hear a voice call possibly jc. He walks towards the living room and I follow. "Guys, it's not just gonna be us for the next few weeks." He moves so I'm shown and points to me. "This is Lennox joey and Megan's daughter" I wave and look at the boys, all of which are staring at me. But I only care about one, mr.Pottorff "Lennox you know everyone's names so yea, I'm gonna go take a shower so I'll see y'all in a bit" he says before skipping upstairs. "Uh hi" I say. Trevor is the first one to come back to reality and walks up to me. "Trevor" he says extending his hand. I shake it and see that the rest of the boys have came back to earth too. Next is jc, he hugs me and says I'm cj also I'm single. I chuckle and reply "I'm Lennox and I have my eyes on one of the other members" I say. "Oh really, which one?" Kian asks. "That's for me to know and for you not to know." I say sticking out my tongue. "I bet I can guess which one she has eyes for" conner says pulling a tshirt over his wet head. "Conner dont!" I say. he smirks and looks at the boys. "It's not jc, or trevor, or ricky. That's all I'm gonna tell you" he says. I shoot him a glare and smile awkwardly. "So it's me or kian?" Sam asks nervously. "Yes" I say while blushing. "Okay I can't stand it I have to tell it's sam" conner yells. "CONNER!!" I yell tackling him. We roll around until he finally pins me down. I look at the boys and they all are smirking, I look at Sam and he has a huge smile on his cute face. "i hate you so much conner" I say while wiggling out of his grip. "Nah" he says standing up as we'll. "so you like me?" Sam asks blushing which makes his already red cheeks redder. "Yes" I say playing with my fingers. He smiles and walks over to me. "well I happen to think you are very pretty and would like to get to know you and hopefully date you" he says holding my hand. "Awwwww" all the guys say. "I'd like that" I reply.