Swimming and drama

After we get to my house I hop out of the car and tell the boys to follow me. "This is a big house" Trevor says. "ehh they need all the space for the baby when it gets here. oh shit I don't know know if they wanted anyone to know" I say mentally face palming myself. "Wait Meghan's pregnant?" Connor asks. "Yea" I say. "Huh I thought she couldn't have kids that's why they adopted you" jc says confused. "We'll they thought she couldn't but you know miracles" I say getting to the wall/fence. I reach up and grab the top of it and climb over after my feet hit the ground with a smack I unlock it from the inside and let the boys in. "You seemed like you've done this before" kian smirks. "Not necessarily for this reason but yes I have and then I would climb up the side of the house and go through my bedroom window" I say leading them around the corner to the pool. "Whoa" I hear them all say. "What?" I ask. "It's so big like holy crap" sam says. "Uh I guess" I shrug. (A/n pic of pool up top.) "jc and sam go take the top off, Trevor Connor go get floats and stuff, kian go fold down the chairs and I'll plug my phone up to the speakers and turn on some music" I say. They all nod and go do there jobs while I walk over to our speakers and put on the party mix on iheartradio. I hear a splash and see the boys are already in. "Lennox you getting in babe?" Sam asks. "Not right now I'm gonna tan for a bit" I say walking to one of the chairs. I face away from the boys and pull off my shorts and my top and fix my bikini top. I turn around and see all the boys staring at me well all except Connor. "What?" I ask. "Damn girl you looking fine slay bitch" Trevor says. "Hey keep your eyes off she's mine" sam says glaring at them. I smile at him and he smiles back. "We'll damn sam your lucky" jc says. Sam turns around and pushes him underwater. "I'm joking I'm joking jeez I know she's yours" he says coming up to breath. I blush and set down and rub some tanning lotion on. I set and read a book from my favorite series 'the keatyn chronicles' I read a couple of chapters while laying on my stomach then I decide to lay on my back so my front can tan. I close my book and roll over and close my eyes. I'm laying still when I feel muscular arms grab me bridal style. I open my eyes and see sam smirking and running towards the pool. "Sam no!" I squeal but he doesn't listen and slings me into the pool. "I hate you!" I scream as serious as I can. "Are you serious?" He asks worriedly while getting in the pool and trying to come near me. i just swim away from him. "Babe I'm sorry I didn't know it was gonna make you mad." "Sam I was kidding I don't hate you, I love you." I say wrapping my legs around his waist. "Really?" He asks. "Yep" I say wrapping my arms around his neck while he puts his hands on my but. "I love you too." he says before kissing me. While we're kissing he dips us under the water so we have an underwater kiss. "Hey love birds quit kissing and let's play chicken you two against me and kian and then whoever wins goes against Trevor and Connor" jc says. "Okay" I yell. Sam bends down and I get on his shoulders. "Your really light you know that?" Sam says walking towards kian and jc. "On your mark get set go!" Connor yells. I grab Kian's hands and start shoving but he's too strong and I go down shortly after. "It's not far your a grown man I'm just a teenage girl" I pout. "Too bad" he says. But Trevor redeems my loss by taking kian down. i swim over to sam and grab the sides of his head and we start making out in the corner if the pool. I hear the gate open and figure it's just one if the guys going out until I hear "what the hell is this?!" I pull away from Sam and see Dylan pissed as hell. "What are you doing here?" I ask putting my back against sam's chest. "I came her to apologize and too hopefully get back together with you and check on you because I know your parents are gone and you weren't answering your phone but instead I see you in a pool with 6 guys and see you making out with one of them!" He yells. "Wait so this is the asshole Dylan that cheated on you?" Sam asks pointing to him. "Yes this is Dylan my ex boyfriend, and Dylan this is sam." I say as I lead sam out of the pool. Sam grabs a towel and wraps it around me. "Thank you" I blush. I look at Dylan and he's sizing sam up. "You can leave now" I tell Dylan. "Why so you can go back to making out with your gay boyfriend, I mean c'mon he's wearing blush for crying out loud." He says pointing at sam's cheeks. "Excuse me but I am not gay you piece of shit" sam says. At this point the other guys are surrounding us and Connor grabs me and pulls me behind him. "You know what have fun with the slut! She'll be pregnant by tomorrow" Dylan yells. "What did you call her?" Sam says getting in Dylan's face. "I called her a slut" Dylan says. You can see the rage in sam's eyes and he punches Dylan square in the jaw, but Dylan comes back fast and punches sam in the face and shoves him down, sam hits his head on the concrete and I scream "SAM!!!" But Connor won't let me go. The boys are all kicking Dylan's ass and sam still hasn't got up, and I'm freaking out. I break out of Connors grip and run to sam. "Sam baby wake up" I say shaking him, he's still breathing but he's out cold. "Sam! Please wake up!" I scream as I start to cry. I see jc drag Dylan out of the pool area and throw him out while Connor and the rest of the guys come around me. Ricky, Trevor, and Kian pick sam up and I tell them that there might be a spare key under the mat at the door but I'm not sure. They pick him up and take him in "My bedroom is upstairs 2nd door on the right" I say crying. It starts to get hard to breath and next thing I know all I see is black.